Forbes: New Xbox One Bundles Are Bad News For The Kinect

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forbes: New Xbox One Bundles Are Bad News For The Kinect

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 years ago#1
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/08/13/new-xbox-one-bundles-are-bad-news-for-the-kinect/
Microsoft Xbox One quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."

User Info: digiiiiiiiii

digiiiiiiiii
2 years ago#2
does anybody really need an article from forbes to understand this?
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
2 years ago#3
I dunno about you guys, but when I need video game insight, the first website that comes to mind is "Forbes."
[[Currently Playing]] -- Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP), One Piece: Unlimited World Red (Vita)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#4
My favorite toppings on a pizza are usually the popular choices of cheese and pepperoni, but I will sometimes go for sausage also.
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: chaotix42

chaotix42
2 years ago#5
TOhasNoRing posted...
My favorite toppings on a pizza are usually the popular choices of cheese and pepperoni, but I will sometimes go for sausage also.

Pepperoni, onions, & green olives for me.
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland

User Info: Warsuh

Warsuh
2 years ago#6
Darude - Sandstorm

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#7
I don't need a Forbes article to figure that out.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: EternalDivide

EternalDivide
2 years ago#8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkxvIaKsFU
Square Enix: Crushing dreams since 2003
Elbow Rocket!

User Info: dueric

dueric
2 years ago#9
Kinect was bad news for Kinect.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
2 years ago#10
Yeah, the kinect support is pretty much completely gone with there not being a bundle with a kinect.

It could have worked had they made some games for it, instead of spending $400 million on a fanatsy football app.

Although this is probably a good thing: data collecting with a camera in people's living rooms should remain in the world of fiction.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forbes: New Xbox One Bundles Are Bad News For The Kinect

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived