Is Xbone worth getting now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbone worth getting now?

User Info: PresidentDoge

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#1
Seeing how I have a functioning gaming PC? Or should I wait until they do another price drop?

I just don't see alot of interesting games for the system and after not liking Halo 4, is the reason why I abandon supporting Microsoft
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
2 years ago#2
No but the Sunset Overdrive bundle will come out in time for the USB/mkv playback +dlna.

If you liked Ratchet and Clank and want to pirate pick it up.
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
2 years ago#3
No. Unless there really is some game/function you *must have*...

$199/249 seems like the right point to jump in, imo.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: Rybal

Rybal
2 years ago#4
Based on your comments, no. Get it when things interest you.
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#5
Alright. Because from my gaming PC to Wii U and 3ds, I feel alright. Been reading these reviews that IGN introduced, such as the recent one based on Halo 2 competitive play returning to the Master Chief Collection, I was like "meh. That'lll last for only those games. When 5 comes out, it'll be gone." IMO and then saw the Destiny Multiplayer trailer, which was interesting, but feel there be too much going on. Not to mention, I can see it hitting PC.

So yea. Just thought to ask
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
2 years ago#6
I got a day one edition and I love the system. Between Forza 5, PvZ:GW, FIFA, and Titanfall I have kept pretty active on the console. Every conference and update it keeps getting better and better too!
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#7
Dinglesteed posted...
I got a day one edition and I love the system. Between Forza 5, PvZ:GW, FIFA, and Titanfall I have kept pretty active on the console. Every conference and update it keeps getting better and better too!

I lost interest on Titalfall after reading the reviews from players, not critics.
Wow.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
2 years ago#8
Well, I am a player and I enjoy Titanfall. Still play it pretty often and have no issues finding games. PvZ Garden Warfare and that are plenty for my shooting fix.
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: digiiiiiiiii

digiiiiiiiii
2 years ago#9
PresidentDoge posted...
Halo 2 competitive play returning to the Master Chief Collection, I was like "meh. That'lll last for only those games. When 5 comes out, it'll be gone."

there's basically no chance this happens.halo has a ridiculous rate of retaining players even as new iterations come out.
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
2 years ago#10
Hell Yeah

with MCC, Forza Horizon 2, and Sunset Orverdrive coming out their's not a better time to get one. Plus their's already

Titanfall
PVZGW
DR3
KI
Forza5
Ryse

Plenty of good games to play
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbone worth getting now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived