Is Xbone worth getting now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbone worth getting now?
1 year ago#1
Seeing how I have a functioning gaming PC? Or should I wait until they do another price drop?

I just don't see alot of interesting games for the system and after not liking Halo 4, is the reason why I abandon supporting Microsoft
---
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.
1 year ago#2
No but the Sunset Overdrive bundle will come out in time for the USB/mkv playback +dlna.

If you liked Ratchet and Clank and want to pirate pick it up.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
1 year ago#3
No. Unless there really is some game/function you *must have*...

$199/249 seems like the right point to jump in, imo.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
1 year ago#4
Based on your comments, no. Get it when things interest you.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
1 year ago#5
Alright. Because from my gaming PC to Wii U and 3ds, I feel alright. Been reading these reviews that IGN introduced, such as the recent one based on Halo 2 competitive play returning to the Master Chief Collection, I was like "meh. That'lll last for only those games. When 5 comes out, it'll be gone." IMO and then saw the Destiny Multiplayer trailer, which was interesting, but feel there be too much going on. Not to mention, I can see it hitting PC.

So yea. Just thought to ask
---
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.
1 year ago#6
I got a day one edition and I love the system. Between Forza 5, PvZ:GW, FIFA, and Titanfall I have kept pretty active on the console. Every conference and update it keeps getting better and better too!
---
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
1 year ago#7
Dinglesteed posted...
I got a day one edition and I love the system. Between Forza 5, PvZ:GW, FIFA, and Titanfall I have kept pretty active on the console. Every conference and update it keeps getting better and better too!

I lost interest on Titalfall after reading the reviews from players, not critics.
---
Wow.
1 year ago#8
Well, I am a player and I enjoy Titanfall. Still play it pretty often and have no issues finding games. PvZ Garden Warfare and that are plenty for my shooting fix.
---
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
1 year ago#9
PresidentDoge posted...
Halo 2 competitive play returning to the Master Chief Collection, I was like "meh. That'lll last for only those games. When 5 comes out, it'll be gone."

there's basically no chance this happens.halo has a ridiculous rate of retaining players even as new iterations come out.
---
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]
1 year ago#10
Hell Yeah

with MCC, Forza Horizon 2, and Sunset Orverdrive coming out their's not a better time to get one. Plus their's already

Titanfall
PVZGW
DR3
KI
Forza5
Ryse

Plenty of good games to play
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbone worth getting now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived