I'm getting an Xbone soon, what games should I buy?

#1StorracPosted 8/13/2014 2:38:36 PM
I'm getting it mostly for exclusives, not going to be playing any multiplatforms on it.

I probably won't be getting it for a while though (I'm waiting for the gameroom in my house to be painted, then I'll buy it, dont know when I'll be painting that room)

What games besides Halo Collection are out/coming out?
---
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 4553-9960-4244
#2segagamerPosted 8/13/2014 2:49:52 PM
Why no multiplats TC? Do you have PC or PS4 already?

Titanfall is ridiculously fun. I'm not super great at FPS games, but it's more fun than COD.

Dead Rising 3 is pretty good. I haven't played the others, but it's a good starting point.

Destiny is also on PS4 and not out yet, but doesn't matter. Get it anyways.

Strider is also on PS4, but it's pretty overlooked. Great reboot and a good weekend game.

Haven't played Crimson Dragon yet, but I got it free with Xbox Gold. I heard it's a fun rail shooter like Star Fox.
---
NNID: JZimino
XBL: IdealCornet25
#3swatkiller546Posted 8/13/2014 3:04:35 PM
Dead rising 3 is really fun I'd recommend it.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#4Storrac(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 3:04:45 PM
segagamer posted...
Why no multiplats TC? Do you have PS4 already?

Yeah, getting an Xbone to play with my main group of friends and they usually only play exclusives aswell.
---
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 4553-9960-4244
#5prozac786Posted 8/13/2014 3:07:48 PM
Forza Horizon 2 really impressed me.
Halo Masterchief Collection is a must have.

And I was really digging Smite, though I'm not 100% that's an exclusive. Someone correct me?
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 8/13/2014 3:13:54 PM
Plants vs Zombies. I love this game. So much fun.

Forza 5 as well.
#7enterthedraygonPosted 8/13/2014 3:15:16 PM
Killer Instinct, titanfall right now for 25$ on live, Diablo 3, and Destiny. Also thinking about getting an X1.
---
Gamertag:ElPaco619
#8YumeOMiruPosted 8/13/2014 3:37:15 PM
segagamer posted...
Why no multiplats TC? Do you have PC or PS4 already?

Titanfall is ridiculously fun. I'm not super great at FPS games, but it's more fun than COD.

Dead Rising 3 is pretty good. I haven't played the others, but it's a good starting point.

Destiny is also on PS4 and not out yet, but doesn't matter. Get it anyways.

Strider is also on PS4, but it's pretty overlooked. Great reboot and a good weekend game.

Haven't played Crimson Dragon yet, but I got it free with Xbox Gold. I heard it's a fun rail shooter like Star Fox.

DR3 and Titanfall is on PC with 60FPS and free dlc. So skip it on the bone.
Destiny bone version have less content than the PS4 counterpart.
Strider is free on the PS4 PS+.

OP, maybe Forza, the new one package where they include some of the DLCs. And perhaps KI with all the season 1 fighters?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.