Which console is better prepared for the future?

#1enterthedraygonPosted 8/13/2014 2:48:09 PM
I feel PS4 has better hardware in general, but the company in general i working towards how we look at software and hardware this generation.

The XBox 1 came out with the kinect in mind. It's just unfortunate that they took it away to have a little bit better processing speeds because i think it could be exceptional in the future. So they are playing a different game with a console a year old. Not very organized or effective..., but microsoft as much as everyone hates windows 8 is still the leading software company in the world, and is has always been a step ahead of everyone else.

So based off of X1's recent history do you think they are going to think of the future with their 1st prototype or do u think there is a new console in the near-future. There have been many rumors about Esram being the new thing, but yet studies haven't supported it as of yet. Also does it matter if we have a few pixel loss in future games? What's your thoughts?
---
Gamertag:ElPaco619
#2segagamerPosted 8/13/2014 2:50:34 PM
Xbox One has better online multiplayer, which is the future.

But PS4 has better graphics.
---
NNID: JZimino
XBL: IdealCornet25
#3Blinx_CatPosted 8/13/2014 3:43:01 PM
segagamer posted...

Wrong. PS4 has better online. Not only that but it has better hardware.
#4Shik_stickPosted 8/13/2014 3:57:04 PM
Blinx_Cat posted...
segagamer posted...

Not to mention an actual plan and structure for the future. Microsoft is struggling to develop a plan and identity for the present.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#5astutecolliePosted 8/13/2014 4:00:58 PM
Blinx_Cat posted...
segagamer posted...

Lol, good one. Not true though. And man how entertaining is to see the salt in the pony wounds burning them into delusional and false thoughts?
#6Shadowfxd2Posted 8/13/2014 4:02:18 PM
well seeing Wii U isn't trying to be a budget PC from 5-6 years ago. I'd say Wii U is future proof, seeing you can get better hardware with PC.
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 8/13/2014 4:07:14 PM(edited)
segagamer posted...

Yet PlayStation has PS+, PS Now, Share Play... Those are awesome and MS has no response to two of them.
Share Play is a huge feature. It enhances a better multiplayer experience with online friends, it is the next generation multiplayer experience.

MS was well and good last gen, this gen they couldn't even get party chats working properly.
They are now missing a huge multiplayer experience on their platform.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#8DonVito1990Posted 8/13/2014 4:13:00 PM
As the owner of both consoles initially, I agree that the multiplayer is better on XB1.

The main problem was that I owned only a 360 last gen. When I moved my 11 year old XBL account to the XB1 it carried over all friends plus the friends that got the XB1. (surprisingly, a good amount.) With the PS4 I had to buy membership right away to play Killzone online and had zero friends to get in with.

Mulitplayer is better enjoyed with friends so after hearing 2 of my best friends in real life bought XB1 I let my PS4 go in favor of a slightly weaker, but overall more enjoyable platform.

Used the money from my PS4 to jumpstart my XB1 game collection without having to take a hit in the wallet.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#9YakashiPosted 8/13/2014 4:14:45 PM
PS4 is definitely set up better for the future, not because of the slight hardware superiority, but because of the poor public relations catastrophes that follow MS around. They've lost this gen on behavioural soft skills and not on any hardware inferiority. Both consoles are about as powerful as a five year old PC. MS blew it last year and now the gap is too large to recover from I feel. The damage has been done. This joint MS/CD situation has just made things worse.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#10trenkenPosted 8/13/2014 4:16:27 PM
astutecollie posted...
Blinx_Cat posted...
segagamer posted...

Lol, good one. Not true though. And man how entertaining is to see the salt in the pony wounds burning them into delusional and false thoughts?

Well in all fairness the hardware in both of these is crap compared to top of the line gaming PCs, but both consoles are close enough to each other that only idiots that dont know anything about computer hardware and specs would argue that.

People said the PS3 had the best hardware, but almost every multiplat game looked and ran better on the 360. And then when you look at the best looking exclusives on each, they arent very different from each other.

The fact is unless there is VAST differences on many fronts within these consoles, you would never notice or care much about minor differences. Only fanbois claim they can actually notice this stuff which is just laughable and shows their true colors, like the guy you responded to who is obviously not the brightest in the world. Probably still trying to feel better about that $400 he spent when all Sony had to show at gamecom was downloadable indie games and MS had a lot more retail games to show. That must sting.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero