"Exclusives war" is just heating up..

#21carljenkPosted 8/14/2014 6:38:47 AM
Silent hill will be permanently exclusive to the PS4 since Kojima is involved.
#22benjimainPosted 8/14/2014 6:39:11 AM
astutecollie posted...
Its not on ps4, and that is producing many salty delicious tears for me to taste. :)

Yeah it's Xbox fans tasting the salty tears... it's Xbox fans in the position of advantage... right? Riiight...

http://i.imgur.com/bSZlo4G.png

lmao
#23astutecolliePosted 8/14/2014 6:41:56 AM
benjimain posted...
Yeah such a "war" with sales disparity like this

In another year and half, maybe less, the gap is going to be so large, that not even Microsoft will be able to buy timed exclusives. Developers and publishers will simply laugh and point out their 10m userbase, then pointing out the PS4's 25m. And then after that, it's only going to get worse.

This guy doesnt realize 4 halo games are coming out this year, and they just dropped the price of the system.

Lololol sony fans are so salty after gamescom. You know damn well the x1 is going to outsell the ps4 this holiday when halo is out. Please list for us the AAA ps4 exclusives coming this year. Oh.... wait... there isnt any!

But keep reassuring yourself about your ps4 purchase after all they showed at gamescom was indies, and ms steals away big games. You look really desperate right now. Thing so bad in sony lamd that you are trolling boards for systems you dont own now? Ohhhhh boyyyyyyy
#24YakashiPosted 8/14/2014 6:43:25 AM
carljenk posted...
Silent hill will be permanently exclusive to the PS4 since Kojima is involved.

Link please? Or just troll lies?
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#25xsabrewulfPosted 8/14/2014 6:44:08 AM
benjimain posted...
astutecollie posted...
Its not on ps4, and that is producing many salty delicious tears for me to taste. :)

Yeah it's Xbox fans tasting the salty tears... it's Xbox fans in the position of advantage... right? Riiight...

lmao

WOW the Vita is doing TERRIBLE
#26astutecolliePosted 8/14/2014 6:45:25 AM
benjimain posted...
astutecollie posted...

lmao

Are you bringing up sales as youre losing big games? I would probably care about sales more if these 2 systems were the same price from jump street, but they werent. Even playing field now, and the ps4 exclusive lineup this year is awful. The x1 had sunset overdrive and 4 halo games. Keep digging tho. Why are you hear? Youre this upset about tomb raider? Nothing going on over the ps4 board? Were all laughing at you because we will be playing this game next holiday. You wont. Lol that rots dude. How those sales treating you? Certainly is not resulting in more games for you. Ouch.
#27astutecolliePosted 8/14/2014 6:46:36 AM
Damnit why cant i edit typos?
#28benjimainPosted 8/14/2014 6:46:56 AM
astutecollie posted...
This guy doesnt realize 4 halo games are coming out this year, and they just dropped the price of the system.

Lololol sony fans are so salty after gamescom. You know damn well the x1 is going to outsell the ps4 this holiday when halo is out. Please list for us the AAA ps4 exclusives coming this year. Oh.... wait... there isnt any!

But keep reassuring yourself about your ps4 purchase after all they showed at gamescom was indies, and ms steals away big games. You look really desperate right now. Thing so bad in sony lamd that you are trolling boards for systems you dont own now? Ohhhhh boyyyyyyy

lol this guy doesn't realise the price has already been dropped, doesn't reveal that Titanfall, which was hyped up and marketed to Halo levels, and doesn't realise those above sales figures are after all of that. Ineffective moves my Microsoft. Just lol at this poor guy's naivety.

LMAO no AAA exclusives this year? I guess he doesn't realise DriveClub and LittleBigPlanet 3 are on the way. But no doubt he'll play those down as "garbage" or some idiocy, and somehow old remastered games are better... because I'm sure he was praising the Last of Us remaster, even after it sold a crap tonne on PS4 since a few weeks ago when it released.

Just LMFAO at the Xbox One ever outselling the PS4 again. It got one month, and only in NA, and only because PS4 couldn't be found anywhere. Ever since the PS4 has been available, it has smacked the Xbox One around every single month without fail, and that's just North America. Not even worldwide.

Ahhh the delusion.
#29benjimainPosted 8/14/2014 6:47:20 AM
astutecollie posted...
Damnit why cant i edit typos?

Because you're a low-level alt account of some troll too sad to not post under his real account.
#30Power TurtlePosted 8/14/2014 6:51:13 AM
Yeah, the Vita is not in a happy place. And us owners are right there with it. What really sucks is it seems Sony is more than willing to let Vita die a slow death and focus on PS4 because they are currently "winning". Just like last gen, it will even out in the long run.

I have asked it a million times but i just cant help but wonder why so many people actually care about what console does better? Is the prospect of arguing on the internet that tantalizing? Do they feel like they are 'part of something' if the console they choose to back is in the lead? God it's annoying. But, it is what it is.. TR should be multiplat, and it possibly will be. Bloodborne should be multiplat, it probably wont be.

Whatever, back to playing my Vita 10x more than my PS4/WiiU combinbed.
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013