"Exclusives war" is just heating up..

#31YakashiPosted 8/14/2014 8:01:31 AM
Power Turtle posted...
Yeah, the Vita is not in a happy place. And us owners are right there with it. What really sucks is it seems Sony is more than willing to let Vita die a slow death and focus on PS4 because they are currently "winning". Just like last gen, it will even out in the long run.

I have asked it a million times but i just cant help but wonder why so many people actually care about what console does better? Is the prospect of arguing on the internet that tantalizing? Do they feel like they are 'part of something' if the console they choose to back is in the lead? God it's annoying. But, it is what it is.. TR should be multiplat, and it possibly will be. Bloodborne should be multiplat, it probably wont be.

Whatever, back to playing my Vita 10x more than my PS4/WiiU combinbed.

Hey bro, I've had a vita for about six months now and haven't used it since the first few weeks. I'm not a fan of wasting money on tech so I'd like to get some more use out of it.

Can you recommend me, say, three games? Preferably different genres if possible. 99% of the people here would give a troll answer but I get the impression you will be genuine.

Thanks a lot :)
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#32trenkenPosted 8/14/2014 8:06:38 AM
I havent read most of these absurd posts obviously made by a bunch of 12 year olds, but I own none of these systems, Im a sony guy who is not sold on the ps4 yet because the game lineup is awful, so from the outside looking in, Im pretty sure the x1 will close that gap. It has more games going on, and they just dropped the price recently, which would have little effect in the slow summer gaming months. But it sure will make a huge difference this fall when they get some of their big exclusives out like that sunset game and halo.

The ps4 has absolutely nothing going on this holiday. You would have to be some kind of epic idiot to think that the ps4 would just keep outselling the x1 for no reason at all, when the only reason it sold more was because it was cheaper for many months. Reality check time guys.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#33benjimainPosted 8/14/2014 8:09:30 AM
trenken posted...
I havent read most of these absurd posts obviously made by a bunch of 12 year olds, but I own none of these systems, Im a sony guy who is not sold on the ps4 yet because the game lineup is awful, so from the outside looking in, Im pretty sure the x1 will close that gap. It has more games going on, and they just dropped the price recently, which would have little effect in the slow summer gaming months. But it sure will make a huge difference this fall when they get some of their big exclusives out like that sunset game and halo.

The ps4 has absolutely nothing going on this holiday. You would have to be some kind of epic idiot to think that the ps4 would just keep outselling the x1 for no reason at all, when the only reason it sold more was because it was cheaper for many months. Reality check time guys.

What an absolute joke it is that this guy calls himself a Sony guy. This is somebody who bashed Uncharted all last gen, and generally just trolled the PS3 board all day. Even going as far as to admit he "enjoys annoying people".

If he says the gap will close, it's nothing more than another delusional prayer from Xbox fans.

That gap will only get wider. People are acting like PS4 has nothing coming for it when it has two blockbuster exclusives at the end of this year, one of which being a successful franchise.

Yeah the slow summer months is why the price drop has had no effect. Meanwhile, the PS4 isn't affected by that excuse and is whipping the Xbox One week after week, month after month.
#34nableetPosted 8/14/2014 8:10:09 AM
Yakashi posted...
Power Turtle posted...
Yeah, the Vita is not in a happy place. And us owners are right there with it. What really sucks is it seems Sony is more than willing to let Vita die a slow death and focus on PS4 because they are currently "winning". Just like last gen, it will even out in the long run.

I have asked it a million times but i just cant help but wonder why so many people actually care about what console does better? Is the prospect of arguing on the internet that tantalizing? Do they feel like they are 'part of something' if the console they choose to back is in the lead? God it's annoying. But, it is what it is.. TR should be multiplat, and it possibly will be. Bloodborne should be multiplat, it probably wont be.

Whatever, back to playing my Vita 10x more than my PS4/WiiU combinbed.

Hey bro, I've had a vita for about six months now and haven't used it since the first few weeks. I'm not a fan of wasting money on tech so I'd like to get some more use out of it.

Can you recommend me, say, three games? Preferably different genres if possible. 99% of the people here would give a troll answer but I get the impression you will be genuine.

Thanks a lot :)

I'm not him, but I have had a Vita for about 6 months also!

1) Persona 4 golden
2) Tearaway (short but fun)
3) Killzone mercenaries

Three pretty fun games of different genres for you. The Vita board could probably give you loads more though :-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#35MVNeoPosted 8/14/2014 8:12:36 AM
eastofeastside posted...
I love how MS is spoiling us Xbox fans with third-party exclusives. To get a high profile franchise like Tomb Raider announced at a relatively low profile event like Gamescom is just a tease.

Is it wrong now to get disappointed when an Xbox One third-party exclusive is not announced at major game show in the future?

Can't help but think what TGS and E3 might hold in terms of third-party exclusives.

If MS is serious about fighting Sony on the third-party exclusive front then things are going to get ugly fast, but I can't wait to see it..

I just love these posts criticizing MS for its 'bully tactics' and 'evil business practices', lol, bring it on!

The only thing guaranteed from TGS and next year's E3 and that Sony's briefing will be terrible. MS will be great, but don't always count on a huge get like Tomb Raider being console exclusive to Xbox.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#36trenkenPosted 8/14/2014 8:21:29 AM
benjimain posted...
trenken posted...

What an absolute joke it is that this guy calls himself a Sony guy. This is somebody who bashed Uncharted all last gen, and generally just trolled the PS3 board all day. Even going as far as to admit he "enjoys annoying people".

If he says the gap will close, it's nothing more than another delusional prayer from Xbox fans.

That gap will only get wider. People are acting like PS4 has nothing coming for it when it has two blockbuster exclusives at the end of this year, one of which being a successful franchise.

Yeah the slow summer months is why the price drop has had no effect. Meanwhile, the PS4 isn't affected by that excuse and is whipping the Xbox One week after week, month after month.

Genius, I LOVE Uncharted 1 and 2, 3 not so much, and I even loved Uncharted Golden Sun on the Vita, and have owned ALL Sony consoles and handhelds, including the psp go, so Im not a Sony guy????? Lol good one. Why are you digging so hard to justify your ps4 purchase? Naturally you fighting so hard on a board for a system you dont own shows that youre worried about something.

The people who ive seen that are actually happy with their ps4 purchase are regular people who are just out playing their ps4, not over here trying to find reasons why that $400 was well spent, even in the face of having no AAA exclusives this year and losing high profile titles, even if its just for 6 months or a year.

You arent going to convince a single person no matter how furiously you type on the x1 board that this system is not all kinds of kick ass. And I do not own an x1. Ive been on the fence between the 2 since they both launched and here trying to make a decision. Im already sold on the games, just trying to figure out when to get it. And in a year or 2 ill get a ps4 when it has more games worth owning, but right now I couldnt care less about sales, I own no stock in either of these companies and loyal to no toys or pieces of plastic, I just want games. I see more games I want on this board. Stop being being so butthurt over losing 1 big game.
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#37YakashiPosted 8/14/2014 8:27:25 AM(edited)
trenken posted...
benjimain posted...
trenken posted...

Genius, I LOVE Uncharted 1 and 2, 3 not so much, and I even loved Uncharted Golden Sun on the Vita, and have owned ALL Sony consoles and handhelds, including the psp go, so Im not a Sony guy????? Lol good one. Why are you digging so hard to justify your ps4 purchase? Naturally you fighting so hard on a board for a system you dont own shows that youre worried about something.

The people who ive seen that are actually happy with their ps4 purchase are regular people who are just out playing their ps4, not over here trying to find reasons why that $400 was well spent, even in the face of having no AAA exclusives this year and losing high profile titles, even if its just for 6 months or a year.

You arent going to convince a single person no matter how furiously you type on the x1 board that this system is not all kinds of kick ass. And I do not own an x1. Ive been on the fence between the 2 since they both launched and here trying to make a decision. Im already sold on the games, just trying to figure out when to get it. And in a year or 2 ill get a ps4 when it has more games worth owning, but right now I couldnt care less about sales, I own no stock in either of these companies and loyal to no toys or pieces of plastic, I just want games. I see more games I want on this board. Stop being being so butthurt over losing 1 big game.

Just block this Benji guy. That's what I did. He's a troll and a liar. The board is more useful without seeing his posts (except when quoted :( )
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#38crucialPosted 8/14/2014 8:27:22 AM
The butthurt is strong in this thread,everyone know's X1 has the best line up this year and maybe even next year,2 titles a remake and indies won't cut it,ponies to busy looking at sales charts to be playing games,to busy being buttsore about 1 multi plat they lost,cry me a river,smfh.
#39trenkenPosted 8/14/2014 8:28:27 AM
Yakashi posted...
trenken posted...
benjimain posted...
trenken posted...

Just block this guy. He's a troll and a liar. The board is more useful without seeing his posts (except when quoted :( )

Youre right, my PS3 username in my quote is totally fake! Look at my trophy list. Its pretty impressive and youll realize very quickly you look like an idiot for what you just said. Ive clearly played a freaking TON of PS3 games. Proof is right there champ. Take a look and come back and try to tell me im not a sony guy.

Then, if you feel like it, look up my 360 gamertag, Cygnus Zero, with a space, and let me know which system I played more than the other. LOL

Another person all pissed about what happened at gamescom and on the WRONG board!
---
PS3 | CygnusZero
#40GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/14/2014 8:31:25 AM
trenken posted...
benjimain posted...
trenken posted...

Come on kid, what is wrong with you? How can you say ps4 has no AAA exclusives coming. It obviously does. Or is it just the fact that those AAA exclusives don't interest you so they don't count? In which case, using your own broken logic xb1 has ZERO exclusives period, now or future.

Oh and Sony has lost nothing. Tomb raider is multiplat, xb1 gets it earlier, but its still multiplat. Stop with the constant reassurance FOR A CONSOLE YOU DONT EVEN OWN YET. so freaking sad.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x