Will Halo 5 save the xbox one?

#41hypgnosisPosted 8/16/2014 8:07:23 PM
You guys wait,when Xbox one sells in China, THE ONLY current-gen console available there it's going to sell millions.
#42DynaEmuPosted 8/16/2014 8:10:45 PM(edited)
hypgnosis posted...
You guys wait,when Xbox one sells in China, THE ONLY current-gen console available there it's going to sell millions.

I thought PS4 was selling there too?

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/24298/20140812/ps4-beating-xbox-one-china-poll-opens.htm

Also according to this, it seems unlikely.
#43Apex-PlayerPosted 8/16/2014 8:14:20 PM
People paid $500 at launch for future Halo and nothing but timed exclusives.

Yes Halo will sell LOL, it's the sole purpose of the xboxone.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#44xacebopPosted 8/16/2014 8:19:06 PM
Warsuh posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
I doubt it.

Most people know it was sold off and not made by bungie anymore so basically the franchise is gone.

343's Halo almost outsold every Halo game in the franchise. But yeah sure buddy.

Except it was garbage. I bought the game then traded it in immediately because they removed coop campaign matchmaking, my favorite aspect of halo. What I did play was a cod-esque shooter that had no right to tarnish the halo name. I'm in disbelief that it is even included i n the master chief collection because that belongs to bungie.

I already know this is what is gonna happen to gears of war which is why I don't own an Xbone. You can't just buy a name and expect it to be as good as an original piece of work.
#45miethaPosted 8/16/2014 8:20:13 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
I doubt it.

Most people know it was sold off and not made by bungie anymore so basically the franchise is gone.

The 9 million people that bought halo 4 would imply otherwise... Anyway, as stated, it doesn't need "saving". I'm pretty sure it's ahead of 360 sales, and the 360 ended up, in the US, winning last gen and being the second best selling console of all time.
#46InninXIPosted 8/16/2014 8:30:27 PM
Tots
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess