Halo Series total: 57.37 million Uncharted series total: 18.71 million

#31destiny1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:12:42 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
cloudrivera posted...
TC please stop making us Xbox fans look bad

This is why communities look bad, folks. You have a blind fanboy that is championing a game and console, when the people that makes the game don't even know who he is.

They laugh at people like this because they can do whatever they want and he or she will promote for them.

It has to feel sad that you are promoting for a company that has no idea you even exist TC. Stop being a fanboy and okay games and have fun man. You look pathetic making reassurance posts like these.

The X1 is a great console, it doesn't need you blindly fanboying for it or the game to make it sell. If I didn't think it was a good console I wouldn't have bought it for my son. Please stop.

Bro, that is how the world works. It is not about a company is laughing at me or what not.

When people like certain products, they promote them to their friends and family. Thats how it has worked for all products for a long time. You should know that by now. people give recommendations and something called "word of mouth" is what helps a product sell and get recognition.

everyone does it multiple times in their lifetime. it is sad that i had to explain this basic fact of life to you.
#32VoidBeyondPosted 8/13/2014 8:13:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

Xeeh, don't interrupt another persons conversation! Remember what you said to me? I know you do this out of need for attention, just talk to me, bud. I'm here for ya. <3

I must have angered you, all you do is stalk me now.

and I'm having a conversation regarding the topic, which is acceptable. One of these days you will not be so socially awkward.

Nnoo, that isn't acceptable. They were talking amongst themselves and you butted in, silly. You shouldn't do that, it is incredibly rude and not normal. Another thing that isn't normal is your constant need to seek attention. I'll give you as much as you need, bud. <3 Just talk to me about your issues. =)
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/13/2014 8:14:19 PM
Far as the topic goes, Sony's exclusives sell less because there are a lot more of a selection of exclusives to buy from. With Xbox, you really only have Halo, Gears and Forza, less choice means shoehorned choice.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#34Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/13/2014 8:14:44 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

Xeeh, don't interrupt another persons conversation! Remember what you said to me? I know you do this out of need for attention, just talk to me, bud. I'm here for ya. <3

and I'm having a conversation regarding the topic, which is acceptable. One of these days you will not be so socially awkward.

Nnoo, that isn't acceptable. They were talking amongst themselves and you butted in, silly. You shouldn't do that, it is incredibly rude and not normal. Another thing that isn't normal is your constant need to seek attention. I'll give you as much as you need, bud. <3 Just talk to me about your issues. =)

lol, you mad.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#35Tajaz2426Posted 8/13/2014 8:14:54 PM
destiny1990 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
cloudrivera posted...

This is why communities look bad, folks. You have a blind fanboy that is championing a game and console, when the people that makes the game don't even know who he is.

They laugh at people like this because they can do whatever they want and he or she will promote for them.

It has to feel sad that you are promoting for a company that has no idea you even exist TC. Stop being a fanboy and okay games and have fun man. You look pathetic making reassurance posts like these.

The X1 is a great console, it doesn't need you blindly fanboying for it or the game to make it sell. If I didn't think it was a good console I wouldn't have bought it for my son. Please stop.

Bro, that is how the world works. It is not about a company is laughing at me or what not.

When people like certain products, they promote them to their friends and family. Thats how it has worked for all products for a long time. You should know that by now. people give recommendations and something called "word of mouth" is what helps a product sell and get recognition.

everyone does it multiple times in their lifetime. it is sad that i had to explain this basic fact of life to you.

Dude you aren't recommending anything, you are being a little sales boy for a company that doesn't know you exist. You aren't talking about the games and how good they are and the bad parts.

You are comparing games saying look at my little wee wee it is bigger than your little wee. It is embarrassing.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#36VoidBeyondPosted 8/13/2014 8:17:27 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

lol, you mad.

And you're ignoring that I'm trying to help you overcome your need to seek attention <3
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#37ZalteraPosted 8/13/2014 8:17:35 PM
Used to. GT5 didnt sell as well as any main series Halo game.

Vgchartz seems to think it outsold every one of them besides the best selling one.
---
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000
#38destiny1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:21:34 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
cloudrivera posted...

Dude you aren't recommending anything, you are being a little sales boy for a company that doesn't know you exist. You aren't talking about the games and how good they are and the bad parts.

You are comparing games saying look at my little wee wee it is bigger than your little wee. It is embarrassing.

Wow, I can't believe a fellow xboner is being hateful and spiteful. Your childish insults and name calling is causing me to question my one rule, that not to come into conflict with my xbros.

but you are need to grow up. it seems despite having a son, your mentality hasn't changed.
#39Tajaz2426Posted 8/13/2014 8:27:11 PM
destiny1990 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
cloudrivera posted...

Wow, I can't believe a fellow xboner is being hateful and spiteful. Your childish insults and name calling is causing me to question my one rule, that not to come into conflict with my xbros.

but you are need to grow up. it seems despite having a son, your mentality hasn't changed.

I have no reason to troll like you. You want to discuss then games, positive and negatives, let's do it. Sales figures have nothing to do with how good a game is.

You are trolling your own board with this BS and I don't like trolls and your post about "hey guys look how mad they are!", is childish as hell. The fact is these companies don't care about us, just the way it is.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#40destiny1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 8:30:38 PM
it is the same thing bro

companies care about your money

i care about the companies product

it is called a commercial exchange

exchange compensation for goods or services which you will then want to use, enjoy, and tell your friends/gaming community about and promote just like how everyone does in life