At first we criticized Titanfall for being COD with mechs and now...............

#1Futureops-Posted 8/14/2014 3:36:27 AM
we think COD Advance Warfare is ripping off from Titanfall. Activision takes revenge on Respawn by ripping Titanfall's core gameplay! lol that is hilarious. Guys, I think I don't have any problem with Advance Warfare, I think I didn't like it because this year's game is very different than the previous titles. Looks fair right? Nope it isn't

Titanfall failed to rip Call Of Duty, Titanfall created it's own gameplay and mobility and now COD is trying to rip that gameplay and mobility and looks like they are gonna succeed unlike Respawn.

This will be the last part of me on how stupid COD is until Activision takes another stupid step in COD. BTW Battlefield is also different this year but the core gameplay remains from previous BF titles.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#2Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 3:41:20 AM
"Hey TItanfall was successful! What if.. we did something like that for CoD?"

"Great idea! It's going to be using advanced technology.. but I don't think we should call it Modern Warfare.."

"Hey I know! How about Advanced Warfare?"

"Perfect! It'll be like Titanfall but it'll have CoD on it.. and called Advanced Warfare! You've got yourself a promotion Jim!"

- XD
---
#3GhostCrysisPosted 8/14/2014 3:43:03 AM
If Battlefield did this, it would be considered as the "True Next Gen Of FPS ". Believe the hype!
#4Hidan623Posted 8/14/2014 3:45:54 AM
GhostCrysis posted...
If Battlefield did this, it would be considered as the "True Next Gen Of FPS ". Believe the hype!

I would love a battlefield like that however until EA can maintain their servers they dont need to try anything new. They cant even have stable servers for their current games let alone trying to add advanced things in their games like mechs. I'm already waiting to see how they mess up battlefront :(
#5Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 4:04:22 AM
http://imgur.com/gallery/3Jef4/

Enjoy :)
---
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 8/14/2014 4:09:09 AM
I guess Activision never saw the sales report for Titanfall
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#7zephirrainesPosted 8/14/2014 7:10:37 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I guess Activision never saw the sales report for Titanfall

It outsold infamous on xbox one alone with a 50% attach ratio. I guess you never understood the sales report.
#8nableetPosted 8/14/2014 7:29:50 AM
GhostCrysis posted...

Well, BF would probably have 64 player maps with mechs and destruction ;-) sounds pretty next gen to me!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#9Jptremblay13Posted 8/14/2014 7:34:20 AM
BF already done that and it was awesome (Battlefield 2142)
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/14/2014 7:36:54 AM
I don't get what you're saying, Sledgehammer announced this game before MW3 even released.

According to this

http://www.ps4.sx/2014/08/titanfall-ripped-off-idea-from-call-of.html

Titanfall is ripping it off
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant