At first we criticized Titanfall for being COD with mechs and now...............

#11Shura_SurplicePosted 8/14/2014 6:38:09 AM
TC really showing his age once again
#12spacejamjordanzPosted 8/14/2014 6:39:55 AM
I think people are simply becoming bored of shooters, and just don't realize it yet.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#13smerf1Posted 8/14/2014 6:40:35 AM
Futureops- posted...
"Hey TItanfall was successful! What if.. we did something like that for CoD?"

"Great idea! It's going to be using advanced technology.. but I don't think we should call it Modern Warfare.."

"Hey I know! How about Advanced Warfare?"

"Perfect! It'll be like Titanfall but it'll have CoD on it.. and called Advanced Warfare! You've got yourself a promotion Jim!"

- XD

Yeah because there was loads of time from first hearing about Titanfall and to then rip it off
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 8/14/2014 6:45:31 AM
I don't think anyone ripped anyone off, they startd with a similar concept is all, CoD still looks to play grounded to earth while Titanfall is all about staying airborne.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#15Bryant187Posted 8/14/2014 6:47:12 AM
Futureops- posted...
"Hey TItanfall was successful! What if.. we did something like that for CoD?"

"Great idea! It's going to be using advanced technology.. but I don't think we should call it Modern Warfare.."

"Hey I know! How about Advanced Warfare?"

"Perfect! It'll be like Titanfall but it'll have CoD on it.. and called Advanced Warfare! You've got yourself a promotion Jim!"

- XD

lol +1
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#16Syn_VengeancePosted 8/14/2014 6:47:23 AM
Futureops- posted...
we think COD Advance Warfare is ripping off from Titanfall. Activision takes revenge on Respawn by ripping Titanfall's core gameplay! lol that is hilarious. Guys, I think I don't have any problem with Advance Warfare, I think I didn't like it because this year's game is very different than the previous titles. Looks fair right? Nope it isn't

Titanfall failed to rip Call Of Duty, Titanfall created it's own gameplay and mobility and now COD is trying to rip that gameplay and mobility and looks like they are gonna succeed unlike Respawn.

This will be the last part of me on how stupid COD is until Activision takes another stupid step in COD. BTW Battlefield is also different this year but the core gameplay remains from previous BF titles.

Advanced Warfare will be better then Titanfall, Mark my words..
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#17Excal1burPosted 8/14/2014 7:12:56 AM
Titanfall comes out in March and in 5 months of a 3 year development cycle for sledge hammer they changed everything to be more like Titanfall. Just curious if you even remotely realize how stupid that sounds.
#18Charity_DiaryPosted 8/14/2014 7:21:37 AM
Hidan623 posted...
GhostCrysis posted...
If Battlefield did this, it would be considered as the "True Next Gen Of FPS ". Believe the hype!

I would love a battlefield like that however until EA can maintain their servers :(

Lol what servers? Can't even play the game without playing on a server a fellow player is paying for and managing.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#19Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:49:57 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
http://www.ps4.sx/2014/08/titanfall-ripped-off-idea-from-call-of.html

I am talking about the core gameplay, COD never had jetpack powered mobility from which Titanfall could have ripped from.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#20Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/14/2014 7:51:25 AM
Black Ops was the last good Call of Duty.I think the popularity of the series peaked with MW2.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."