MS showcased XB1 games.. on PC, once again

#21Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/14/2014 5:35:20 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
This is what you're arguing.

Still can't read buddy? Have you tried Hooked on Phonics?

Here's a link for you so I don't have to worry about you spelling something incorrectly in google.

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#22InjusticeRebornPosted 8/14/2014 5:36:30 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
The problem is that they're trying to hide the fact that they're using PCs by placing Xboxes at every screen.

No, theyr'e not. It's called advertising. They have XBOs at every screen because they sell XBOs. They exist to put the image in people's minds just as any other piece of advertising... Oh, it's Soul Trapper... How you doing buddy? Working on your reading comprehension, I hope?

>it's ok for companies to lie to your face about the capability of their hardware

You can keep coming up with apologies for it as much as you want, this is simply not acceptable, from any company.

Are you suggesting the Xbox isn't capable of playing Ori?
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#23MrImpatient35Posted 8/14/2014 5:38:12 AM
This has never ever been doing before lol.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#24SoulTrapperPosted 8/14/2014 5:40:10 AM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Still can't read buddy? Have you tried Hooked on Phonics?

Here's a link for you so I don't have to worry about you spelling something incorrectly in google.

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

No arguments, just more pathetic attempts at being funny?

Again, your point is that it's okay for a company to lie tour face about the capabilities of their hardware.

That's just stupid.

InjusticeReborn posted...

Nope, I'm pointing out that the hardware they're using to demonstrate their games is different from the hardware that the Xbox One actually has.

There is no doubt that they're using better hardware for these demos, different hardware at the least (Nvidia GPU) meaning that it's basically false advertising.
#25cormpopsPosted 8/14/2014 5:39:26 AM
Just further proof all "exclusive" Xbone game will come to PC.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eiYjFfJ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/dEADTkZ.png
#26Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/14/2014 5:44:28 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Again, your point is that it's okay for a company to lie tour face about the capabilities of their hardware.

Show me where I made this point... Otherwise, I truly fear that you have the literacy of a 3rd grader and highly recommend you seek help.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#27reptileeggPosted 8/14/2014 5:46:24 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Show me where I made this point... Otherwise, I truly fear that you have the literacy of a 3rd grader and highly recommend you seek help.

good god you lot just go round in circles don't you.
#28SoulTrapperPosted 8/14/2014 5:52:48 AM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

No, theyr'e not. It's called advertising. They have XBOs at every screen because they sell XBOs. They exist to put the image in people's minds just as any other piece of advertising

You can't seriously claim that having those Xboxes underneath the screens and turned on does not imply the games are running on those machines.

You even agree that they do this to put the image into people's mind.
The image that these games are running on those consoles.

Fact that you're defending this, means you're okay with it.

reptileegg posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

good god you lot just go round in circles don't you.

Of course, what else would I do at work during quiet times?
#29InjusticeRebornPosted 8/14/2014 5:54:27 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

InjusticeReborn posted...

Nope, I'm pointing out that the hardware they're using to demonstrate their games is different from the hardware that the Xbox One actually has.

There is no doubt that they're using better hardware for these demos, different hardware at the least (Nvidia GPU) meaning that it's basically false advertising.

Oh right. So all of this is about Microsoft being stupidly caught out, whilst Sony remains undiscovered?

I mean, I'd be surprised if WiLD was on a PS4. And it didn't have any small print indicating what was shown wasn't representative of PS4 gameplay/visuals, did it?
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#30reptileeggPosted 8/14/2014 5:55:04 AM
lol, carry on.