Just a reminder that TR isn't even a timed exclusive

#11trenkenPosted 8/14/2014 7:02:43 AM
Ill be playing it on my X1 next fall. Sony fans wont, unless they want to take off their dress, grow a pair and just buy an X1 so they can play the game as well. But na, they are so salty about this situation they would rather wait 6 months to a freaking year to play it! LOL I love it. Fun times to be an xbox fan though fo sho :)
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#12Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 8/14/2014 7:04:02 AM
You guys are ridiculous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#13carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:04:04 AM
trenken posted...
Ill be playing it on my X1 next fall. Sony fans wont, unless they want to take off their dress, grow a pair and just buy an X1 so they can play the game as well. But na, they are so salty about this situation they would rather wait 6 months to a freaking year to play it! LOL I love it. Fun times to be an xbox fan though fo sho :)

Or just buy it on 360. But it's interesting that all you care is that Sony fans don't play it.
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 8/14/2014 7:08:41 AM
Good Lord, I hope most of you people on here arguing about consoles and exclusives are under the age of 20, correction 15. Otherwise go the hell outside and get some fresh air, maybe a girlfriend? Then you will see how much this petty crap doesn't matter.

Wish gamers would just talk about the positives of games instead of fighting over consoles like little girls fighting over dolls.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#15YakashiPosted 8/14/2014 7:11:10 AM
carljenk posted...
trenken posted...

Or just buy it on 360. But it's interesting that all you care is that Sony fans don't play it.

It's interesting that you care so much that it's on 360 as well as X1. You know, like it was announced to be. Not clever enough to troll properly.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#16Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/14/2014 7:13:02 AM
trenken posted...
unless they want to take off their dress, grow a pair

wow...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#17carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:15:51 AM
Yakashi posted...
carljenk posted...
trenken posted...

It's interesting that you care so much that it's on 360 as well as X1. You know, like it was announced to be. Not clever enough to troll properly.

I DO care that it is since many topics are implying that it's not. I'm opposed to false information in all forms.
#18joshfromWIDPosted 8/14/2014 7:20:32 AM
carljenk posted...
joshfromWID posted...
Damn its about time for a hiatus from GameFAQs. Too much little girl drama and repeating the same topics over and over for me.

Yes brush the only topic that's speaking the truth under the rug. It'll go away that way.

I can make it go away very easily actually, its called just not visiting GameFAQs anymore for a while, and that's what I am going to do because its nothing but a bunch of v****** who I honestly doubt has ever been kissed by a female in their lives. Acting like you are married to your freakin game console. Crying about 1080p, moaning about Tomb Raider (whether its exclusive to Xbox One or not, timed or not, whether PS4 will get it or not...WHO GIVES A S***!!!) It's just a bunch of BS honestly. And I have better things to do than watch and listen to this effing nonsense. I'm out.
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12