Thank you Microsoft for repeating history

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thank you Microsoft for repeating history
1 year ago#1
It's pretty obvious now after the gamescom catastrophe that MS has absolutely no desire in creating first party excuslives or even finding the talent for it. Just like last gen, they will continue to primarily attempt to buy their exclusives. This will get them nowhere, you can book that. They obviously have no intentions in changing their gameplan.

I knew quite a few people who were on the fence buying a XB1, and for the exact reasons I have. And now none of them are buying one ever. PS4 it is.

So we all like to thank MS for paving the way and saving a bunch of us the despare and money. Like the saying goes "once a liar, always a liar...once a cheater, always a cheater."

I just dont understand how hard it is for them to understand that exclusives is what seperates a good console from a great console. Without 1st party studios to back up your system, you will finish in last place. They didnt learn with their first xbox, they again didnt learn last gen and its obviouss now history is just going to repeat itself. Its the same song and dance.
1 year ago#2
no need to be spiteful
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#3
Lmfao relax, man. It's not that serious.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
1 year ago#4
Yeah they are pretty predictable, MS that is.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
1 year ago#5
LooksLikeRain posted...
Lmfao relax, man. It's not that serious.

I never said it was serious, but for many people exclusivies is the main reason why they would ever consider an XB1. WIthout that, theres no point owning one.
1 year ago#6
It's just a box to play games on man. Sheesh. You act like this is some serious matter of affairs lol. "Catastrophe", "Getting them nowhere", etc.

Pretty sure MS is sitting on the biggest pile of cash we can imagine. They will do just fine.
---
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW, Titanfall (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
1 year ago#7
Why do people get so ******* invested in this stuff? "Catastrophe"?. Its just a bunch of consoles with videogames on them...that's it. A catastrophe for me would be coming home to my apartment having been set on fire and then having my entire family die in a plane crash. Natural disasters like Earthquakes and Volcanoes can be catastrophic, but MS making TR a timed exclusive might not make the cut in my opinion.

*EDIT*
Damn near every reply made before me said the same thing haha. Nothing to see here.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
1 year ago#8
Once a whiny little troll... always a?

>_>
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
1 year ago#9
I just got off the phone with Phil and I told him about this thread he said deal with it.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
1 year ago#10
If Sony bought the exclusive rights to a 3rd party game would you still be up in arms? An exclusive is an exclusive regardless of whether they contract a 3rd party developer or hire their own developers.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thank you Microsoft for repeating history

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived