xbox one at conventions

#1pnut3844Posted 8/14/2014 6:59:35 PM
Microsoft dominated at E3 and especially at gamescom. Between what we saw at the two, the few years is going to be a great time to be a xbox one owner. I just don't see how sony and nintendo can compete. Sure, xbox one was slow to start (as was ps4) but I'm going to be enjoying some of the best gaming ever in the next few years. Who's excited?
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#2GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/14/2014 7:02:45 PM
Isn't it pretty much agreed upon ( by anyone who isnt a brainless fanbot) that most of the recent conventions have been a tie? And what do MS have that really stomps the competition, whatever it is they should reveal it and hope to try and boost their lagging sales.

Either way I think its a good time to be a gamer in general. There's great multiplats and console exclusives coming out for both sides. There's no need to reassure yourself so vigorously, the xb1 is a good console. Honestly. Just relax.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#32ndAtomiskPosted 8/14/2014 7:06:51 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Isn't it pretty much agreed upon ( by anyone who isnt a brainless fanbot) that most of the recent conventions have been a tie?

I concur.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#4pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:08:04 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Isn't it pretty much agreed upon ( by anyone who isnt a brainless fanbot) that most of the recent conventions have been a tie? And what do MS have that really stomps the competition, whatever it is they should reveal it and hope to try and boost their lagging sales.

Either way I think its a good time to be a gamer in general. There's great multiplats and console exclusives coming out for both sides. There's no need to reassure yourself so vigorously, the xb1 is a good console. Honestly. Just relax.

I'm not reassuring anything, just getting amped for the awesome games coming
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#5pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:13:15 PM
And no, its not "pretty much agreed upon". Only sony bots say that. There's no denying, MS crushed. Truth hurts.
---
#6GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/14/2014 7:17:18 PM
pnut3844 posted...
And no, its not "pretty much agreed upon". Only sony bots say that. There's no denying, MS crushed. Truth hurts.

Reassurance post.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#7pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 7:18:38 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Reassurance post.

Obvious butthurt post. You can't handle the truth so you say "oh reassurance". Be original.
---
#8pwnater777Posted 8/14/2014 7:19:50 PM
Define "dominated".

Because "domination" apparently means, to Xbox One fanboys, an Uncharted clone which had very little hype and buzz around it becoming exclusive to Xbox One for a few months, so all of a sudden it's GOTY-quality before we've even seen gameplay.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#9Drofrehterv2Posted 8/14/2014 7:22:05 PM
TC.. You're trying too hard. It comes off a desperate. Neither MS, nor Sony has the edge over the other at conventions. Sony is kicking MS ass right now though. I am completely happy with my XBox One but I can see that MS has a lot of work to do to close the gap ( if that is even possible at this point ).
#10schmittay87Posted 8/14/2014 8:05:00 PM
Xbox Gamescom was about some indies coming first to X1, their huge announcement of TR being exclusive...I mean timed exclusive, and Screamride.

Yep, DOMINATED!