The Golf Club Releases Aug 19th on PC and XBOX ONE!

#11RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 2:24:19 AM
benjimain posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Makes no difference to me! :D

Well, there are some of us who like the prime cuts of steak in life, and some who are happy to settle for family value cuts.

Thankfully I'm a vegetarian, don't have to worry about that. I'm not sure why 1080p is a huge deal. It wasn't last generation. Doesn't take any enjoyment away from the game for me. My TV is extremely crisp and sharp and detailed at 42" 720p, high end and beautiful. Looks like I can even keep this T.V for this generation! :D
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#12bossk5Posted 8/15/2014 2:24:23 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
benjimain posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Nope, just 720p.

Aww man, what?!

Makes no difference to him either. Why worry about the resolution of a game he won't buy for a system he don't own? :)
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#13TenzhiPosted 8/15/2014 2:25:41 AM
RuinerEraser posted...

Nor me, even though my TV is 1080p. Game looks awful bland from the screenshots and videos on their website, but the gameplay and golf course creation might make it worthwhile.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#14TheGam3925Posted 8/15/2014 2:27:50 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
benjimain posted...
Is it in 1080p on Xbox One? I know they confirmed that for PS4.

Nope, just 720p. Thankfully that is all my T.V can do hah!

Only 720p? What a shame. Well I guess I know which version I'm getting HAHA!
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#15RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 2:28:38 AM
Tenzhi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Nor me, even though my TV is 1080p. Game looks awful bland from the screenshots and videos on their website, but the gameplay and golf course creation might make it worthwhile.

Yeah I imagine it won't have the razzle dazzle polish of a Tiger game and it's a first effort from the studio. A lot of positive comments on the gameplay. We will have to see once reviews start pouring in. I sure as heck won't be paying full price for it. 39 seems fair.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#16benjimainPosted 8/15/2014 2:29:04 AM
bossk5 posted...
Makes no difference to him either. Why worry about the resolution of a game he won't buy for a system he don't own? :)

Sup Bossk? I love your sig! It's funny because your newfound empathy for system owners and their board was absent last gen. Well, at least I never saw you worrying about PS3 owners and how "Xbox 360 owners acted like douchebags on the PS3 board". Quite in fact, I often saw you joining in on the lol'in at the PS3.

In fact, among many other jabs, your three favourite ones you spammed pretty much every day were how crap you found MGS (during the road to MGS4's release), how better the 360 controller was (pretty much all gen), how the PS3 would never catch up to the 360 (when the tide was turning and PS3 was racing to 360's overall sales).

Glad you found it within you to care now though. Just a nice coincidence it's suddenly now, at this time, now that it's the Xbox console getting smacked around by the PlayStation one in pretty much every area.
#17WarsuhPosted 8/15/2014 2:29:18 AM
Is this the game that has battlefield 4 maps as courses?
#18RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 2:30:48 AM
benjimain posted...
bossk5 posted...

Sup Bossk? I love your sig! It's funny because your newfound empathy for system owners and their board was absent last gen. Well, at least I never saw you worrying about PS3 owners and how "Xbox 360 owners acted like douchebags on the PS3 board". Quite in fact, I often saw you joining in on the lol'in at the PS3.

In fact, among many other jabs, your three favourite ones you spammed pretty much every day were how crap you found MGS (during the road to MGS4's release), how better the 360 controller was (pretty much all gen), how the PS3 would never catch up to the 360 (when the tide was turning and PS3 was racing to 360's overall sales).

Glad you found it within you to care now though. Just a nice coincidence it's suddenly now, at this time, now that it's the Xbox console getting smacked around by the PlayStation one in pretty much every area.

You two love birds should take it to PM. You just wrote 3 paragraphs over a dude, i'm not here to judge tho.
---
#19RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 2:32:30 AM
Warsuh posted...
Is this the game that has battlefield 4 maps as courses?

Haha no, that will be the new Tiger Woods game...well they are calling it PGA now because Tiger Woods was too much man for EA.
---
#20benjimainPosted 8/15/2014 2:32:40 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
You two love birds should take it to PM. You just wrote 3 paragraphs over a dude, i'm not here to judge tho.

Yeah because I have a brain and the ability to type fast. Took about 2 mins of my time. Then again, if you possessed the same cognitive abilities, you might be able to have more than a 2007 TV resolution in 2014.