I don't think people were specifically mad about TR being exclusive.

#1blablablax17Posted 8/15/2014 2:58:32 AM
I think it's more so about it not being multiplatform.
There's a difference.

Xbone users would be just as upset if it was a Playstation exclusive.

All the people on one PS4 are upset about not being able to play a game that was once multiplatform because they only have a PS4.

It's not about being a fanboy Imo.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#2GeistPosted 8/15/2014 3:03:33 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#3MrSpaM111Posted 8/15/2014 3:06:53 AM
It is multi platform

Unless you are one of these people that believes all pc's are xbox's
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#4Reece504Posted 8/15/2014 3:07:34 AM
blablablax17 posted...
I think it's more so about it not being multiplatform.
There's a difference.

Xbone users would be just as upset if it was a Playstation exclusive.

All the people on one PS4 are upset about not being able to play a game that was once multiplatform because they only have a PS4.

It's not about being a fanboy Imo.

According to every ps4 owner on here they have a gaming PC on deck so it wouldn't be a problem also I don't think Xbox fans would have been as crazed as they were since tomb raider was never as popular on Xbox as it was on playstation.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#5FinzFan4lifePosted 8/15/2014 3:30:11 AM
Care to explain how it's different obviously if it's exclusive it's not multiplatform, and if it's multiplatform it's not exclusive.

You must of been dropped on your head as a child to think there is a difference.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#6SoulTrapperPosted 8/15/2014 3:55:50 AM
I think the biggest issue people had, was that Microsoft "stole" a multiplatform game away from the console with it's biggest fanbase.

If it would have been a new IP they introduced, people would have been jealous or applauding it, but not angry.
#7blablablax17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 4:03:49 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
Care to explain how it's different obviously if it's exclusive it's not multiplatform, and if it's multiplatform it's not exclusive.

You must of been dropped on your head as a child to think there is a difference.

I mean they don't care that MS has it, but the fact that EVERYONE can't have it.

That's why I said I don't think it was a fanboy thing.
Which is also why SE was attacked much more than MS.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#8LapanuiPosted 8/15/2014 4:07:14 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
I think the biggest issue people had, was that Microsoft "stole" a multiplatform game away from the console with it's biggest fanbase.

If it would have been a new IP they introduced, people would have been jealous or applauding it, but not angry.

I don't think people would be applauding it at all, they would just fob it off and say that Uncharted, Killzone, Infamous, Bloodborne, The Order, etc. is better. We would see topics like:

[insert PS4 exclusive] > [insert X1 exclusive]
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#9chitowngamer85Posted 8/15/2014 4:23:22 AM
I think what the TC meant is:

Not that many people care about losing Tomb Raider. I know I didn't anyways. I didn't care for the reboot myself.

But it was still upsetting to see MS throwing money at a company to take a previously MP game and make it exclusive . that doesn't help gamers; it only helps MS a bit and gives ammo for fanboy war nonsense .

But how many people were saying, "now I need an xb1 to play TR!" Probably not many
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz. PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
I'd like to get an XB1, too, but I think my fiance might be upset if I came home with ANOTHER system.
#10SoulTrapperPosted 8/15/2014 5:01:30 AM
Lapanui posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

I don't think people would be applauding it at all, they would just fob it off and say that Uncharted, Killzone, Infamous, Bloodborne, The Order, etc. is better. We would see topics like:

[insert PS4 exclusive] > [insert X1 exclusive]

Sure and you'd see the same topics but in reverse on the PS4 board, that's the fanboy life.

But I'm not talking about those diehards, I'm talking about the regular fans.
I'd be excited if MS actually came out with a new, first party IP.