I hope Microsoft makes Dark Souls 3 an Xbox One Exclusive.

#21Slambo70Posted 8/15/2014 9:12:14 AM
cory1225 posted...
I don't see why so many people get so mad about exclusives, is it too hard to own multiple consoles?

Its hard for them to convince their parents to spend the money on another console.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#22EnclavePosted 8/15/2014 9:18:01 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Like what they are doing with Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider in competition with Uncharted 4.
and
Dark Souls 3 can be in competition with Sony's own Bloodborne IP.
If Fromsoftware doesn't mind selling one of their franchises.

/pulls out flame shield.

So you would want a Dark Souls 3 that isn't even made by From Software? Why would you want a worthless game made by devs who would most likely screw it up? You didn't think this through did you?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#23AWarAmp84Posted 8/15/2014 9:18:43 AM
Slambo70 posted...
cory1225 posted...
I don't see why so many people get so mad about exclusives, is it too hard to own multiple consoles?

Its hard for them to convince their parents to spend the money on another console.

You see, in my situation, I only own an XB1 yet I still don't care about exclusives. I guess I just have other more important things to worry about in my life then arguing about which console gets which games.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#24DreadmasterXDPosted 8/15/2014 9:58:50 AM
I'd be upset if that happened and Team A was making it, if it was Team B I couldn't care less.
---
PSN: PhD_Chemikill || XBL: PhD Chemikill
Official Manus Catalyst of the Dark Souls Board
#25Slambo70Posted 8/15/2014 10:34:34 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Slambo70 posted...
cory1225 posted...

You see, in my situation, I only own an XB1 yet I still don't care about exclusives. I guess I just have other more important things to worry about in my life then arguing about which console gets which games.

There's nothing wrong with just owning one, its when owning one or the other makes you act like a troll to the ones you don't own that it becomes an issue. I've always preferred to own them all so I don't have to worry about exclusives.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/15/2014 10:35:29 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I don't like 3rd party exclusives at all. It only hurts gamers.

---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."