Is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros worth buying at fifteen dollars?

#11billsfanno1Posted 8/15/2014 9:38:26 AM
Seems excessive even at $15. Be mindful of the Sony fanboys who will highly recommend it -- they have perpetual wood for Kojima because he favors PS. For $30 you can demo all of EA's upcoming games for the next year, as well as fully access all of their vault games.
#12BahamutBBobPosted 8/15/2014 9:56:44 AM
I got it for $20 and felt disappointed. This is coming from a pretty big MGS fan.

I don't like the changes they're making to make the game open world. Hell, I don't even like the idea of an open world stealth game. (Assassin's Creed isn't really a stealth game, and when you need to be stealthy, it's in a small area or along a designated path, but I enjoy the AC series)

I just didn't like the way MGS5 was going, ever since I saw the first gameplay. I may skip TPP entirely after playing GZ.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#13HughJorgenn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 1:37:27 PM
Thanks for the input!
#14Robin_MaskPosted 8/15/2014 1:39:41 PM
It's only meant for the big fans of the series.

I hardly buy games so I was okay with spending money.
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#15SampsonMPosted 8/15/2014 2:16:48 PM
deday863 posted...
You can find it use at gamestop for like 7 I believe

Try $28.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#16cooolioPosted 8/15/2014 2:34:35 PM
BahamutBBob posted...
I got it for $20 and felt disappointed. This is coming from a pretty big MGS fan.

I don't like the changes they're making to make the game open world. Hell, I don't even like the idea of an open world stealth game. (Assassin's Creed isn't really a stealth game, and when you need to be stealthy, it's in a small area or along a designated path, but I enjoy the AC series)

I just didn't like the way MGS5 was going, ever since I saw the first gameplay. I may skip TPP entirely after playing GZ.

If you are not liking how MGS V is looking based on the gameplay from E3 and the recent footage from gamescom, then you will have to explain why because I cannot see where you are coming from at all.
#17IcedXplozivePosted 8/15/2014 7:15:45 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
IcedXplozive posted...
I thought it was a terrible game. It was my first mgs game so maybe I just dont like the series in particular..but the control scheme and general game mechanics were terrible imo.

lmfao your opinion is appalling and laughable

Well my opinion is my opinion. I really didnt enjoy the game I thought it sucked. Each to their own though. Maybe I was a little harsh I just really couldnt get into it.
#18tairaa1991Posted 8/15/2014 7:18:24 PM
it was worth the 30 i paid for it..so yes it is much worth 15..
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991