Just sold my xbone...

#81DarthDitkaPosted 8/15/2014 3:35:57 PM
I still have mine....
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#82Bryant187Posted 8/15/2014 3:36:40 PM
astutecollie posted...
Pulp posted...
How did this topic not get deleted or at least locked?

Mods are totally overwhelmed with the amount of salty ponies here lying, trolling and creating reassurance topics and comments, but its providing good entertainment for us while we enjoy the system with the best games. :)

That's the gist of it. I'm actually thinking some Halo Spartan Assault would do good now. Just a few more days till Diablo 3.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#83darkness1018Posted 8/15/2014 3:44:09 PM
astutecollie posted...
Miiri0 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Did not want. The end

xbone still have problem matching ps4 sales. even after price drop and bundles. They probably going to cut the bone price even more to stay competitive. God thing you sell it while it still have value.

They dropped the price right before the dead summer months. We'll see what happens this holiday when the ps4 only has lbp (lol) and the x1 has sunset overdrive and 4 freaking halo games.

Everyone knows damn well the ps4 had no games worth owning and sold better because it was cheaper. Well heading into the shopping season its even ground now, and the ps4s exclusive lineup is atrocious.

SO is a new IP that comes out at around the same time as AC, CoD, Far cry 4 & the Halo MCC so I don't think it'll do as well as you think. Halo MCC is just Halo 1-4 which millions of people have already played. If it were Halo 5 it'd be a different story. Not a fanboy of either system but please don't Hype those 2 games as the be all end all of this holiday season.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, Wii
#84RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/15/2014 6:23:28 PM
Awesome topic bro!! Means so much you shared that info with me!
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#85Draconian-WhitePosted 8/15/2014 6:28:38 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
TC bought a console at launch, sold it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69410078
June 10th "Actually sold mine after yesterday lol. Was disappointed by ms."

Apparently wanted to play some more games and bought a new one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69702568?page=2
July 26 "I've already shown them,dude. You expect me to keep the pics for months? I already got my refund on my defective xbone. Chill lmao"

Changed his mind again and bought a third console and has now sold it August 15 :)

Such a salty fanboy

Good work, Satchmo.

.....lol.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#86ThatLaoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 7:17:00 PM
Update, yes I've had a few xboners in my days. I buy em at Costco with a nice return policy, but yes, the recent one I sold on cl with all my games. I hope someone else enjoys it because I couldn't find any use for it. Just seems ps4 as getting all the attention. Sigh....I was a big xboners supporter too....maybe I'm just burnt off all the shooters... Halo hasn't been relevant since Xbox 1.
Anyone out there agree with me? Anyone else disappointed in what the xbone become? I really wanted to enjoy my xbone,xbroski
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#87supermegabloxPosted 8/15/2014 10:01:11 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Update, yes I've had a few xboners in my days. I buy em at Costco with a nice return policy, but yes, the recent one I sold on cl with all my games. I hope someone else enjoys it because I couldn't find any use for it. Just seems ps4 as getting all the attention. Sigh....I was a big xboners supporter too....maybe I'm just burnt off all the shooters... Halo hasn't been relevant since Xbox 1.
Anyone out there agree with me? Anyone else disappointed in what the xbone become? I really wanted to enjoy my xbone,xbroski

but.... halos not even released on the xbox one yet
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#88SaltyBotzPosted 8/15/2014 10:03:29 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Did not want. The end

I sold mine 3 months ago and got a PS4. No regrets. Best gaming decision I made in my life.