Forza Horizon 2 - Lamborghini Huracan Gameplay

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/15/2014 11:11:01 AM
eastofeastside posted...
Sorry, but I will be playing Drive Club with my PS4 elite bros in 1080p at 60fps instead of this.

Hahahahaha driveclub is 30fps FYI, same as horizon 2 which is actually open world. But we could go play Forza 5 which is 60fps and 1080p. I don't actually care about 1080p 60fps crap but get your facts right. Oh and I'm sorry that you only get 50 cars, on rails AI, no tunning and only stickers to put on cars.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12kennyynnooPosted 8/15/2014 11:17:44 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
We ALL need this in our lives

because of kennys post I reserved this but now might change it to digital from amazon if they have it.

anybody wants to create a club or something for this game?

I will SP or story mode solo for a week to get some credits and cars before I jump in a club. On FH1 I was apart of a club and organized drives nightly but with the road trip mode it looks like they do it for me. I will see how social I want to be when I get it, I can't use a mic(kids in bed, tv in open living room) so I just use headphones. If I decide to to planned drives again I tend to do "imports only, muscle cars only, exotics" so on. That way maybe we drift one night, drag in muscle cars another, drive exotics point to point or drive off-road in trucks/SUVs. I gotta play it before I decide and I need a nice collection of cars.
---
#13youngunner2123Posted 8/15/2014 11:34:57 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
We ALL need this in our lives

because of kennys post I reserved this but now might change it to digital from amazon if they have it.

anybody wants to create a club or something for this game?

I will SP or story mode solo for a week to get some credits and cars before I jump in a club. On FH1 I was apart of a club and organized drives nightly but with the road trip mode it looks like they do it for me. I will see how social I want to be when I get it, I can't use a mic(kids in bed, tv in open living room) so I just use headphones. If I decide to to planned drives again I tend to do "imports only, muscle cars only, exotics" so on. That way maybe we drift one night, drag in muscle cars another, drive exotics point to point or drive off-road in trucks/SUVs. I gotta play it before I decide and I need a nice collection of cars.

yeah that makes sense. I'll be doing the same as I also wouldn't want to be without the nice cars
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#14a687947Posted 8/15/2014 12:01:20 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
eastofeastside posted...
Sorry, but I will be playing Drive Club with my PS4 elite bros in 1080p at 60fps instead of this.

enjoy all 50 of your cars and your Japanese Cars DLC

And the 30fps that driveclub is lol
#15MusuoJoePosted 8/15/2014 12:19:26 PM
I love the whole open world aspect, and I don't like racing games that much. But this could be a mind changer for me..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#16IceHuskyPosted 8/15/2014 12:21:59 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I need this game in my life.

---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
#17SoftAssassinPosted 8/18/2014 5:26:04 PM
kennyynnoo = major nelson ' s wife.
#18kennyynnooPosted 8/18/2014 5:35:22 PM(edited)
SoftAssassin posted...
kennyynnoo = major nelson ' s wife.

Awww except I own a PS3 and ps4 eventually, you sad that they make crappy racers on ps4 so you turn to insult people? Nice try turning the subject into something else.
---
#19MasteroftheArtsPosted 8/18/2014 5:57:10 PM
I kinda hope they make the hands on the driver a little more detailed in the final version.

That being said, the game looks fun as hell.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#20holden4everPosted 8/18/2014 6:03:35 PM
Whoever was driving in that video sucks.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg