I wish Microsoft or Sony would've obtained the rights to Too Human.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wish Microsoft or Sony would've obtained the rights to Too Human.
10 months ago#1
I know all the issues surrounding it but it was one of those rare RPGs that I really wish could've been continued.

Could've made a nice Exclusive for one of these companies instead it lies in a graveyard barely mentioned in friendly conversation.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
10 months ago#2
I remember Too Human and post about it sometimes.

That game was great once you got the controls down. Anyone who enjoys Diablo would have liked that game.

And agreed. I hope MS picks it back up. With the new hardware, the scale could be so much more massive.
---
Always O.G.
10 months ago#3
TBONE_OG posted...

That game was great once you got the controls down. Anyone who enjoys Diablo would have liked that game.

And agreed. I hope MS picks it back up. With the new hardware, the scale could be so much more massive.

Last I checked, Microsoft owns the rights to it I think. So all they need to do is find a developer and reboot it, fix the issues that the original had, and continue on the trilogy, like we were promised we would get.
---
PSN: Donnie19---Gamertag: Chaos Matazaki---3DS FC: 5000-3303-9111---IGN: Lilith---Friend Safari Pokemon Psychic: Drowzee, Xatu, Wobuffet.
10 months ago#4
I really enjoyed the original. Sure the story was kind of Meh, but for a loot grinder it was fun.
10 months ago#5
uniquebadger posted...
Sure the story was kind of Meh

It was just a mere adaptation of actual Norse Mythology...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
10 months ago#6
Nice topic, too human was a great game. Misunderstood for sure.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
10 months ago#7
Chaos_Matazaki posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Last I checked, Microsoft owns the rights to it I think. So all they need to do is find a developer and reboot it, fix the issues that the original had, and continue on the trilogy, like we were promised we would get.

Well then it's time to hit up Phil Spencer and ask for it.
---
Always O.G.
10 months ago#8
Great game. Wish it would make a comeback. I still have the strategy guide.
---
PSN: Rawrfra GT: BenderTheGame
Currently playing : Watch_Dogs (PS4/XB1), Last of Us (PS4), Bound By Flame (PS4) Forza 5 (XB1), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (WiiU)
10 months ago#9
T'is a thing I'm always wishing for, the continuation of the Too Human trilogy.

Funnily enough, I was just watching the second Thor film with the Mrs, and all I could think was Too Human. All it was missing was the cybernetics.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
10 months ago#10
InjusticeReborn posted...
T'is a thing I'm always wishing for, the continuation of the Too Human trilogy.

Funnily enough, I was just watching the second Thor film with the Mrs, and all I could think was Too Human. All it was missing was the cybernetics.

Did you know Loki transformed into a Mare (Female Horse) raped a Stud Horse and gave birth to an eight legged horse?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wish Microsoft or Sony would've obtained the rights to Too Human.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived