I wish Microsoft or Sony would've obtained the rights to Too Human.

#21lunaticcorePosted 8/15/2014 4:26:20 PM
I really liked the game, and got 1k in it. It was one of the few games I loved enough to dump hours into getting all the achievements.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#22GawdDawgsPosted 8/15/2014 5:25:24 PM
Too Human was the biggest disappointment for me on the 360, and it sank Silicon Knights. The game had some good ideas, but it really sucked. For every one step forward it took with something good, it took three steps back with something awful. Even the story sucked.

"Epic trilogy" my ass. I still laugh at how it says that on the back of the box. Lesson to developers: please don't announce your new series as a trilogy before the first one is even out or established. First Advent Rising, then Too Human. Don't do it
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 8/15/2014 5:45:09 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
That game was great once you got the controls down. Anyone who enjoys Diablo would have liked that game.

I disagree with this. I'm a big Diablo fan, and I also enjoy many other loot-based action RPGs, but I hated Too Human. Maybe "hate" is too strong a word, but I didn't think the game had anything going for it. Bad design, dull aesthetics, and poor execution all around.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#24Foxx3kPosted 8/15/2014 5:49:52 PM
I liked Too Human unironically.

It needed more 'dungeons' and a better loot system, but I thought it was neat.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#25yanksfan4247Posted 8/15/2014 6:13:42 PM
Foxx3k posted...
It needed more 'dungeons' and a better loot system, but I thought it was neat.

This. I wish SK didnt go into litigation with Epic Games over the unreal engine. Waste of money, could have been spent making Too Human DLC or something.

Tons of fun in that game even with the bulls--- you get with enemy polarities
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#26MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/15/2014 6:34:44 PM
I wish Microsoft or Sony would've obtained the rights to Too Human.

I got Walter. Dead to rights.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.