The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition getting exclusive physical content on Xbox One

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 8/15/2014 1:42:33 PM
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/news/the_witcher_3_collectors_edition_getting_exclusive_physical_content_on_xbox_one.html
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 8/15/2014 1:45:35 PM(edited)
Wait. Is the Xbox One supposed to be getting left behind in 3rd party support because of it's sales?
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#3bossk5Posted 8/15/2014 1:44:38 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Wait. Is the Xbox One supposed to be getting left behind in 3rd party support because it's sales?

Stop it! You'll upset the locals.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#4MusuoJoePosted 8/15/2014 1:45:43 PM
Not sure why but that link won't work for me..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#5astutecolliePosted 8/15/2014 1:46:18 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Wait. Is the Xbox One supposed to be getting left behind in 3rd party support because it's sales?

Its had good sales of 5 million, when it was the most expensive console most of the time. It has as much 3rd party support as the ps4, and has more retail exclusives coming out than the ps4 between now and holiday 2015, so just like every other xbox, it will be just fine.
#6YakashiPosted 8/15/2014 2:02:17 PM
bossk5 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Why are you here?
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 8/15/2014 2:09:06 PM
Exclusive to Xbox One, the collector's edition will now contain a physical cloth map and two Gwent card decks, allowing players to play The Witcher 3's in-game card game in real life.

Saweeet! I got this version reserved, might put up that cloth map on my wall. Reminds me of that Skyrim map.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#8bossk5Posted 8/15/2014 2:10:26 PM
Yakashi posted...
bossk5 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Why are you here?

I'm here because I love video games. I'm here because I own an Xbox One ( along with a PS, ps2, ps3, ps4, PSP 3000, Vita, Dreamcast, nes, snes, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Xbox 360 and the Wii)

Why are YOU here?
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#9DionysusPosted 8/15/2014 2:13:22 PM
That's actually surprising. I bet part of the PC-gaming fanbase will be upset.
#10squarex8264Posted 8/15/2014 2:17:45 PM
Dionysus posted...
That's actually surprising. I bet part of the PC-gaming fanbase will be upset.

Yeah, it is pretty surprising. At least it's just some physical cards though, and not something else like an exclusive in-game mission or content.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to the game in February. Not sure I really want to get the collector edition though...
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade