---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#73don_sf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:26:19 PM
ascendedcobra posted...
don_sf posted...
universaldave posted...
Sony was roundly criticized by it's competitors when they first entered the market for "buying their way in to the business". Which is exactly what they did. Sony paid for a lot of 3rd party exclusives (including Tomb Raider 2, 3, and AOD btw) during the PS1 and PS2 days in order to become top dog.

Yes but Sony had the best hardware at the time of releasing.

Since xbox one and ps4 came out at the same time its a fair playing ground.

Why should gamers be forced to play a multi platform title on the weakest of the current gen where pc and ps4 offers superior visuals.

Especially when xbox one has the least sales, and combined with the least performance, it is gamers and Tomb Raider franchise which is loosing out.
you don't make much sense man. So it's only ok to do if you have the strongest console? Besides that ridiculous excuse is the fact that both consoles have roughly the same performance. I have them both and multi plat games look basically identical on them. I seriously doubt any could tell them apart without looking to see what system is hooked up to their tv.
As for the argument that the game is going to the system with the less sales... duh that's MS strategy to change that.

I dont know how big your tv is, but mine is quite big, and believe me xbox one and ps4 are not the same.

Because I sit close to my tv, 720p simply does not look that sharp, only 1080p looks crisp.
#74josh924Posted 8/18/2014 9:37:24 PM
don_sf posted...
Some say that by buying timed exclusives like tomb raider, where xbox one has 5 million sales, they are harming the gaming community so that pc and ps4 gamers get it later

If MS buying timed exclusives is "ruining gaming", what is Sony doing to gaming when they buy timed exclusivity for Destiny content or having No Man's Land be a timed exclusive?
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#75leelee3105Posted 8/19/2014 12:19:24 AM
well TC, some people say the world is flat. theyre idiots
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution