So i finally bought an Xbox One, here i come ultimate gaming experience!

#1DudebroyoloswagPosted 8/15/2014 6:03:12 PM
Yup, finally i managed to buy one, tons and tons of fun await me!

Went to Gamestop, where i always do all my game-shopping, and aside of the Xbox One i got these games for the console:

-Titanfall
-CoD: Ghosts
-Battlefield 4
-Assassin's Creed 4
-Madden NFL 25
-Watch_Dogs (Can't wait for some next-gen hacking)
-Ryse (I think people should learn to embrace cinematic experiences in games)

Not only that but i also pre-ordered:

-CoD: Advanced Warfare (Can't wait for the Day Zero edition, double exp and Early Access FTW)
-Battlefield: Hardline
-Far Cry 4
-Assassin's Creed Unity
-Madden NFL 15
-Halo: Master Chief Collection
-Destiny
-Grand Theft Auto V (Next-gen version FTW)
-Quantum Break (Cinematic experience plus shooting = Good on my book)

I can't wait for the Xbox One version of Minecraft to come out too ^^.

Not to mention i'm already planning a trip to the grocery store to buy the two essential gaming snacks...Doritos and Mountain Dew!

Also decided to buy myself a new headset, a year of Xbox Live gold and i got some money saved around for when all the DLC comes out for all those games.

Also BTW, how big is the TV apps support on Xbox Live right now? haven't got my update on that, wouldn't mind watching some good ol' The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men (With Charlie Sheen of course), to relax myself after some good online warfare. What about NFL? don't want to miss out on my favorite team games ^_^.

Any games i forgot to buy or pre-order? I play FPS/TPS and sports, IMO they are the best genres.

Is the IGN app available yet too? i might as well look it up on Google, but i'm kinda busy (aside of making this topic), i always enjoyed IGN, Naomi is hot as hell and their reviews are always spot-on, except for a few exceptions there and there.

Was thinking about buying a Macbook and iPhone instead of this, but these will have to wait until christmas, can't go wrong with these, always high-quality and stuff, worth the price.

Can't wait to jump into the next-gen!

#Yolo #Swag #Dudebro #CoD #Onlinegamingisthebestgaming
#2Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/15/2014 6:05:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love this topic!!!!!
---
hey foo
hey foo
#3puffnbillys420Posted 8/15/2014 6:08:33 PM
You gonna have to wait a couple days for a game to install before you can play on it though so try not to get too excited
---
Best rap battle ever youtube.com/watch?v=rhjpVVZTmqo
#4Dudebroyoloswag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 6:09:57 PM
Don't worry, i got a fast internet connection :p.
#5MrJuice13Posted 8/15/2014 6:10:48 PM
People still yolo?
---
The power of Macleod!
#6raddicussPosted 8/15/2014 6:12:52 PM
MrJuice13 posted...
People still yolo?

Yea, usually until they die...
---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
PSN: Raddicuss
#7PominAusPosted 8/15/2014 6:14:50 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
You gonna have to wait a couple days for a game to install before you can play on it though so try not to get too excited

Exaggerate much? Too many Billys? If you bought all your games digitally and downloaded them with a dial up connection in the middle of the Australian outback you might have had a point. Your response makes you look like a troll... A bad one at that.
#8Draconian-WhitePosted 8/15/2014 6:16:55 PM
Satire is all the rage these days, neat.

Bah, I'll play along. Don't forget about fantasy football, assuming you're into that (I've been involved with that for the last 15+ years). I genuinely love fantasy sports (especially the NFL), and wagers every year.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/03/how-the-xbox-one-wants-to-be-your-destination-for-the-nfl-and-fantasy-football/

"And the most interesting of the Xbox One’s new offerings might be DirectTV’s new take on its Red Zone, which is a channel that shows when teams are about to score. This new thing is Fantasy Zone, and it follows when fantasy-relevant players are in potential scoring situations.

“They are [whipping] around doping live look-ins. Instead of focusing on the score, they focus on fantasy,” Jurenka said, “… tracking more closely what’s going on in the fantasy world and bringing that front-and-center.”

---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#9puffnbillys420Posted 8/15/2014 6:18:36 PM
PominAus posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Exaggerate much? Too many Billys? If you bought all your games digitally and downloaded them with a dial up connection in the middle of the Australian outback you might have had a point. Your response makes you look like a troll... A bad one at that.

Yeh slight exaggeration just call it a day
---
Best rap battle ever youtube.com/watch?v=rhjpVVZTmqo
#10mokmuudPosted 8/15/2014 6:19:05 PM
Wow lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539