Microsoft might not be done focusing on TV after all.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft might not be done focusing on TV after all.
10 months ago#1
Is this another 180?

Partner Article:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/report-xbox-entertainment-studios-may-not-be-dead-/1100-6421738/

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
10 months ago#2
I wish you'd do a 180 and never come back.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
10 months ago#3
derp derp 180 derp derp...
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
10 months ago#4
LooksLikeRain posted...

Sup? Where you been man?

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
10 months ago#5
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Sup? Where you been man?

Netflix, mostly. I'm really into Twin Peaks. That, and Pinball FX2. You?
---
10 months ago#6
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Sup? Where you been man?

Watching Dexter for TV. playing Rogue Squadron and The Last of Us. I never had a PS3 so the game is all new to me. Real good stuff if you get a chance to play it.

Rogue Squadron is one of those "one more time" type of games. You make a tiny bit of progress each time you play making you stronger for the future. It's like a castlevania type of setup mixed with RPG Type progression.

Lets see, what else...
Posting on here hanging with the normals, the weirdos, exchanging smart ass remarks, ya know the norm around here.

=)

Im jelly on the pinball game. I loved it on 360!

---
10 months ago#7
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Sup? Where you been man?

Watching Dexter for TV. playing Rogue Squadron and The Last of Us. I never had a PS3 so the game is all new to me. Real good stuff if you get a chance to play it.

Rogue Squadron is one of those "one more time" type of games. You make a tiny bit of progress each time you play making you stronger for the future. It's like a castlevania type of setup mixed with RPG Type progression.

Lets see, what else...
Posting on here hanging with the normals, the weirdos, exchanging smart ass remarks, ya know the norm around here.

=)

I really enjoyed TLOU on ps3. I loved Dexter until they replaced the head writer with the guy who wrote Tremors 4. Season 4 is my favorite season and one of the best seasons of any show I've ever seen. After that it degrades, but slowly. Until the pile of garbage that is Season 8. How far into it are you?
---
10 months ago#8
LooksLikeRain posted...

More like do a 360, and RRoD.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
10 months ago#9
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Sup? Where you been man?

Lets see, what else...

=)

I really enjoyed TLOU on ps3. I loved Dexter until they replaced the head writer with the guy who wrote Tremors 4. Season 4 is my favorite season and one of the best seasons of any show I've ever seen. After that it degrades, but slowly. Until the pile of garbage that is Season 8. How far into it are you?

On Dexter I've got two seasons going at once. Im watching season One with my mom who comes over once a week and we talk and watch Dexter and then I go to her house to help take care of the horses, sheep, ducks and a single chicken named Henrietta. Funniest chicken ever! Lets you pet her and everything.

Anyways, then I started season four with my wife and about four episodes into it but its been around three months since we've watched so I'm going to restart season four. I heard rumblings about the decline of the series after season four from other people too. That's depressing because right now at the start of season four, the show is fantastic.

Sons of Anarchy is real good if you haven't seen it and so is The Americans. Cable tv is pushing out some phenomenal series that the main networks just can't compete with.

---
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#10
ValzacardX posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

More like do a 360, and RRoD.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18q13z3fslwvdgif/ku-medium.gif

---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft might not be done focusing on TV after all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived