Buying standard Xbox one Vs waiting and Buying CoD AW bundle.

#1hk7111Posted 8/15/2014 9:23:03 PM(edited)
Best one to buy? - Results (48 votes)
New Xbox one/Sunset overdrive bundle
33.33% (16 votes)
Save some extra money and buy a Used one.
20.83% (10 votes)
CoD AW bundle Xbox one
45.83% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Kinda Questioning if Buying the CoD AW bundle is really worth it if im buying the Limited edition version of the game Anyway. So it made me think if i should just save some money and buy a Used one from a high rated seller on Ebay/Amazon or just get a New one without kinect, its about a $70 difference. Or close to $170 compared to the bundle.

Thinking a White Xbox one would look nice next to a White PS4, but not entirely sure about that.

Edit: If you dont mind posting what you voted for, that would be great.
---
Desktop: i7-4790k, 16gb Ddr3, R9 280x, Some random HDD's, 840 Evo 250Gb
Laptop: Razerblade 14: i7-4702HQ, 8GB Ddr3, Gtx 765M, 256GB Msata SSD
#2Apex-PlayerPosted 8/15/2014 9:28:11 PM
Used/ if it's one of the choices you're comfortable with.
Why give MS a sale.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#3hk7111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 9:30:11 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Used/ if it's one of the choices you're comfortable with.
Why give MS a sale.

To be honest, its starting to seem like the smartest choice to me, would Save a good chunk of money.

Though i still think having both a White PS4 and Xbox one would look nice together.
---
#4kyncaniPosted 8/15/2014 9:54:34 PM
Bought a Xbox One with Ryse and Kinect for $320, used on eBay.

Used is cheaper.
#5InjusticeRebornPosted 8/15/2014 10:05:25 PM
Seeing as saving some money is looming over your decision making (which isn't wrong), I wouldn't go for the Advanced Warfare Xbox One.

I could only see huge, HUGE, fans of Call of Duty who adore the way the 1TB console looks, go for it, if they've got the Limited Edition of the game ordered already. If you could get something for the code, it would soften the impact of expense a little...

Personally, I would go with the white Xbox One myself. It's an option I'm definitely considering (waiting to see how ProjectCARS and DriveClub handle), as it would love lovely next to my white PlayStation 4 (when it releases).

I don't know how much your average Xbox One is used, so I don't know how much you'd be saving. If it's enough to get a game or two, and you don't mind using a second hand console, then go for it.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#6Laylow12Posted 8/15/2014 10:08:01 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Seeing as saving some money is looming over your decision making (which isn't wrong), I wouldn't go for the Advanced Warfare Xbox One.

I could only see huge, HUGE, fans of Call of Duty who adore the way the 1TB console looks, go for it, if they've got the Limited Edition of the game ordered already. If you could get something for the code, it would soften the impact of expense a little...

Personally, I would go with the white Xbox One myself. It's an option I'm definitely considering (waiting to see how ProjectCARS and DriveClub handle), as it would love lovely next to my white PlayStation 4 (when it releases).

I don't know how much your average Xbox One is used, so I don't know how much you'd be saving. If it's enough to get a game or two, and you don't mind using a second hand console, then go for it.

Good points!

I recommend the same thing. That COD XBOX ONE is kinda ugly and the White PS4 and XBOX ONE together would be cool looking.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7Blackipod5Posted 8/15/2014 10:11:06 PM
I'm quite shocked that the poll is so even.

Tbh if they had released some halo edition Xbox I'd get that. But that sunset overdrive one was just so elegant that I had to throw down 400$ for it. If u don't mind buying used then yeah used prob would be the best bang for your buck . I've seen some day one editions for just under 400 on eBay and Craigslist
---
PSN- Blackipod5 Gamertag-Cominsoon
#8hk7111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 10:13:48 PM
Think ill drop my CoD preorder and grab a Sunset over drive bundle preorder until i can decide if looks and it being new is worth saving $50-$70.
---
#9hk7111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 8:32:42 AM
Kinda surprised so many people voted for the CoD bundle.
---
#10SPACEHAWKSPosted 8/16/2014 8:40:25 AM
I was also trying to decide between the two systems, and have decided to go with the Sunset Overdrive White console for $100 less. Originally I wanted the COD console, but after looking at it for a while I became sick of the design. In addition, I don't really want to play COD games anymore, whereas I definitely want to try out the X1 exclusive Sunset Overdrive. If I ever run out of storage space I could just delete installs/content that I am not using.

The below link might help you decide, it contains actual showroom pictures of the upcoming bundles (they look a bit different from the images originally shown). Look at the pictures of both consoles and decide which one you would not get sick of looking at in your home for this console generation;

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/130326-sunset-overdrive-white-xbox-one-and-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-limited-edition-xbox-one-in-the-flesh/gallery?photo=14