Does Diablo 3 being upgraded from 900p to 1080p matter if I own a 720p TV?

#11TrickyPonyPosted 8/18/2014 2:53:39 PM
Dang I didn't pull the trigger on an amazing deal for a 28 inch 720p full array tv this past weekend because I wasn't sure how downscaling would work. I wanted that TV for gaming at my parent's house when I go to visit them
#12Satchmo25Posted 8/18/2014 2:56:06 PM
Sirhc5509 posted...
Resolution wise it won't, but if they sacrificed performance to get to 1080p it will, from what everyone has been saying is that prepatch the Xbox One version ran much better then PS4, but who knows post patch.

I would have been fine with 900p, what was the resolution on the 360?
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#13skermacPosted 8/18/2014 2:56:32 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Dang I didn't pull the trigger on an amazing deal for a 28 inch 720p full array tv this past weekend because I wasn't sure how downscaling would work. I wanted that TV for gaming at my parent's house when I go to visit them

I could NEVER play a game on a screen that's 28 inches, way too small for me. Phone games are out of the question for me.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#14TrickyPonyPosted 8/18/2014 3:00:23 PM
skermac posted...
TrickyPony posted...

I could NEVER play a game on a screen that's 28 inches, way too small for me. Phone games are out of the question for me.

I'm only home for the holidays. Too long to suffer through without my xbox, too short to invest in a bigger screen. I was gonig to go with a monitor (24-27 inches) but then this tv deal came around. I should've bought it. It would suffice for 3 weeks a year, I've been doing it on a 24 inch monitor up till now.