Driveclub Vs Forza Horizon 2: Weather Graphics Comparison. Forza In Trouble

#1216speednissanPosted 8/17/2014 6:08:27 AM
Oh noes xbros, TC says Forza is in trouble. *bites fingernails*
#122kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 6:12:17 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol forzas sim physics are a joke compared to GT. Who cares about standard cars lolwz this is a sim racer not sim photography.

There you are, I was waiting for you to troll on over. What are your thoughts on GT7 being a prologue again? That's what the rumors are, they haven't shown a thing on it.

You're totally a fanboy of GT btw, you have to be after last gen, feel free to join the former GT fanboys like me on forza when you're ready. You can't seriously be fine with ps2 standard cars, horrifyingly bad engine sounds(nfs shift showed it does take much effort to make good sounds). They've been milking the customers at GT half assing it. Will I buy gt7...yes, not a prologue but do I expect it to be good, no they screwed us over last gen.

Let me know how you feel as a customer about a gt7 prologue again btw while forza puts out quality every few years.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#123Juzten76Posted 8/17/2014 6:12:29 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol forzas sim physics are a joke compared to GT. Who cares about standard cars lolwz this is a sim racer not sim photography.

I'm sure you aren't biased fankid.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#124kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 6:21:45 AM
This is for velvet...I doubt that well be throwing away the standard cars. Each car has its own fans. So I think well hang on to the archive. In the meanwhile, some of those cars we may be able to make into premium cars as they become available but basically were more focused on increasing the number of premium cars.

This is in regard to gt7 a month ago. So in other words the ps4 gt7 might still be using standard cars from PS2, that's incredibly lazy, sad and pathetic. Its like being in a abusive relationship and just accepting it, if they really have standards in gt7 I may not buy it.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#125cmwalker12Posted 8/17/2014 6:24:44 AM
Cool Rainbow effects in FH2......
#126spacejamjordanzPosted 8/17/2014 6:35:53 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah but as a racing fan do you care about the release score or the final product? Those 3 tracks make a difference in a purchase. If we use metacritic then according to it I'm just as good buying Gran Turismo 5 prologue over forza 5, and thats silly.

Of course the final product matters to me more, but my point is reviews scores merely reflect what the game is upon release, and nothing more. That means what the game becomes nearly a year later has no bearing on those scores.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#127ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 8:19:13 AM
LOL look at what this topic turned into...

For the final time...

Since the last great Gran Turismo - GT3, Forza Motorsport has taken the crown...

The only people that seem to hold on to GT, are the ones that haven't touched the latest versions of both series...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#128PoloMan6Posted 8/17/2014 8:41:49 AM
Forza will be the better game in EVERY way.
#129mokmuudPosted 8/17/2014 8:44:30 AM
Juzten76 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Juzten76 posted...
FH 2 looks more fun to me. I have no interest in Driveclub. Forza isn't in trouble at all. This topic makes me feel sorry for people.

Who said Forza was in trouble?

For real?

I was going by the recent discussion. lmao
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#130youngskillzPosted 8/17/2014 8:49:57 AM
PoloMan6 posted...
Forza will be the better game in EVERY way.

especially visually.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.