Driveclub Vs Forza Horizon 2: Weather Graphics Comparison. Forza In Trouble

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Driveclub Vs Forza Horizon 2: Weather Graphics Comparison. Forza In Trouble
10 months ago#21
So we're comparing DC's rain/effects that won't even be available when the game launches. This game is just one delay after another.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
10 months ago#22
Apex...you obviously dont realise everything was rebuilt for forza 5...not reused. If you think driveclub will take over forza as being the best racer you are deluded
10 months ago#23
Apex-Player posted...
I guess some of us just want to enjoy races with a friend in a beautiful setting with amazing real time weather.
Others rather race for bragging rights on cardboard tracks, I get it.

I guess some of us want to enjoy races with friends, dedicated servers, cloud AI, a wide variety of hundreds of cars at 60fps with amazing tire simulation and physics.

Others rather race at 30fps with 50 cars because shiny roads, I get it.
10 months ago#24
The only thing I got from that vid is Drive club is darker and Forza is brighter. Also Driveclub is a sim racer and it only runs at 30fps, that's sad and only 50 cars to boot. What exactly were they doing when they delayed that game?

On the other hand FH2 is 1080p 60fps and its open world with over 200 cars. Yeah I think i know which game I'm going to get.
10 months ago#25
FH2 isn't 60 fps because its open world, if it was linear like Forza 5 then yes it would be 60 fps. That's what sad about drive club its linear and not 60 fps? thats little odd.
10 months ago#26
IcedXplozive posted...
Apex...you obviously dont realise everything was rebuilt for forza 5...not reused. If you think driveclub will take over forza as being the best racer you are deluded

I know that's about as likely as Forza overtaking GT as best racer.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
10 months ago#27
AttackOnTitan posted...
The only thing I got from that vid is Drive club is darker and Forza is brighter. Also Driveclub is a sim racer and it only runs at 30fps, that's sad and only 50 cars to boot. What exactly were they doing when they delayed that game?

On the other hand FH2 is 1080p 60fps and its open world with over 200 cars. Yeah I think i know which game I'm going to get.

As excited as I am for FH2 I believe Playground Games has confirmed only 30fps.
---
3DS FC: 0645-5801-1587 3DS Name: JZombie
AC:NL: Mike, Mayor of Tokyo.
10 months ago#28
Apex-Player should really consider renaming his account to Apex-Troll
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
10 months ago#29
How many of those 200 cars were assets from FM? (I ment reusing in horizon)
I doubt they made 200 from the ground up for horizon.

And will we ever know if the cars built for horizon were reskinned and sold as dlc in F5?
Doubt it.

Sure is convenient to have 2 Forzas in the span of a year though, definitively shared a few key things I bet.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
10 months ago#30
mokmuud posted...
IcedXplozive posted...

I know that's about as likely as Forza overtaking GT as best racer.

Forza is miles better than Gt. No game has ever disappointed me like gt5 did. Polyphony digital had the budget and all the time in the world, but got outdone by turn 10 who created forza in what, like 2 or 3 years. 7 years in the making for gt5 and many of the cars were just ported from sixth gen gt4. Not to mention they still don't sound realistic.

Gt lost its crown to forza long ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Driveclub Vs Forza Horizon 2: Weather Graphics Comparison. Forza In Trouble

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived