TimeSplitters Rewind To Deal Final Blow To Xbox One

#1Blinx_CatPosted 8/16/2014 1:32:33 PM
By the way, to anybody that doesn't know what Timesplitters is, it is one badass fps with a huge cult following.

http://emgn.com/gaming/timesplitters-4-to-deal-final-blow-to-xbox-one/

To sweeten the blow, Crytek announced they would release ‘TimeSplitters: Rewind” for both the PS4 and PC. To add to the news further, they said it would be completely free to everyone.

Our source mentioned in detailed to us, TimeSplitters 4 will be coming to PS4 as an “Exclusive” and describe the game as the “Xbox One killer.” A lot of focus has been put onto the release of Titanfall with the Xbox one but this is one of many cards Sony have up their sleeves for the PS4.
#2Big FanPosted 8/16/2014 1:42:29 PM
I don't see Timesplitters being a system killer or seller
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#3richboy900Posted 8/16/2014 1:44:07 PM
Ah man, timesplitters is awesome. I was hoping it'd return sooner or later.

*Lowers expectations in case series/franchise gets ruined*
#4slyman19Posted 8/16/2014 1:44:31 PM
You're trying WAY too hard, New User.

TS simply isn't a popular series.
#5TRC-G00SEPosted 8/16/2014 1:45:16 PM
So if a game comes out for xbox one and PC it's not exclusive, but if a game comes out for ps4 and PC it is a exclusive?
---
****!
#6GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/16/2014 1:45:17 PM
A f2p game being an xb1 killer? What? Time splitters hasn't been relevant for so long this is one bold claim backed by nothing.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#7duericPosted 8/16/2014 1:46:22 PM
Blinx_Cat posted...
By the way, to anybody that doesn't know what Timesplitters is, it is one badass fps with a huge cult following.

HA!! Topic is about TS being huge yet this is the first line.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8Blinx_Cat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 1:46:28 PM
Big Fan posted...

Lol and I don't see Halo MCC being a system killer or seller. There we are both wrong lol.

Fact is Timesplitters has a huge Huuuuuuuuuuuuugggggeee fanbase. They haven't released a game in a while and this one will move mountains.
#9SomboSteelPosted 8/16/2014 1:46:54 PM
User Name Blinx_Cat
User ID 7010124
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now view own posting history.
Account Created Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:38 PM
Last Visit Saturday, August 16, 2014 4:44 PM
Karma 3
Active Messages Posted 23
#10Big FanPosted 8/16/2014 1:48:35 PM
Blinx_Cat posted...
Big Fan posted...

Lol and I don't see Halo MCC being a system killer or seller. There we are both wrong lol.

Fact is Timesplitters has a huge Huuuuuuuuuuuuugggggeee fanbase. They haven't released a game in a while and this one will move mountains.

Except millions love Halo, while everyone else has forgotten about TS. Great games for their day, but it's become an irreverent series
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins