How do I access my cloud storage for saves?

#1methosagainPosted 8/16/2014 6:55:48 PM
????
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#2MusuoJoePosted 8/16/2014 6:58:25 PM
I don't think you can but don't quote me lol..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#3regsantotomasPosted 8/16/2014 6:59:21 PM
What exactly are you trying to do here? Extract the save files themselves and move them?

There isn't a way to do that.

The cloud saves are simply loaded automatically based on your user account. If there is a conflicting save, it will ask which one you want to use.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#4methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 7:03:06 PM(edited)
Not really trying to do anything, just figuring out how everything works on my new X1 compared to my PS4.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#5zzicezz21Posted 8/16/2014 7:01:44 PM
http://youtu.be/ecZL4Q2EVuY
#6unclekoolaid73Posted 8/16/2014 7:01:52 PM
I wish I could back up saves on a USB. is that to much to ask?
#7regsantotomasPosted 8/16/2014 7:02:05 PM
Yeah, sorry don't know how it works on PS4 as I don't own one (yet).

Every time it saves and you are connected online, it saves it to the cloud. That save file is loaded when you sign in and launch your game.
---
#8methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 7:05:07 PM
regsantotomas posted...

Every time it saves and you are connected online, it saves it to the cloud. That save file is loaded when you sign in and launch your game.

On the PS4 you can go onto your cloud and edit the saves much the same as you can on the PS3, honestly based on my hands on with the XB One since buying one yesterday, the PS4 in general is just more open in regards to what the user can do as far as stuff like this goes
---
#9regsantotomasPosted 8/16/2014 7:06:45 PM
methosagain posted...
regsantotomas posted...

On the PS4 you can go onto your cloud and edit the saves much the same as you can on the PS3, honestly based on my hands on with the XB One since buying one yesterday, the PS4 in general is just more open in regards to what the user can do as far as stuff like this goes

So it allows you to manage your saves on the cloud? Neat.
---
#10methosagain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 7:09:09 PM
regsantotomas posted...
methosagain posted...
regsantotomas posted...

So it allows you to manage your saves on the cloud? Neat.

Yeah, you can delete and download your cloud saves as you see fit
---