How do I access my cloud storage for saves?

#11elbarto1Posted 8/16/2014 7:14:04 PM
You have no say or interaction w just about anything data wise on xbone. It's applerific.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#12googlerPosted 8/16/2014 7:22:55 PM
Wtf? What if your save gets corrupted or an achievement or even game gets bugged-out to the point you have no other recourse?
#13crynryanPosted 8/16/2014 7:29:00 PM
googler posted...
Wtf? What if your save gets corrupted or an achievement or even game gets bugged-out to the point you have no other recourse?

Seeing as how no one has reported any problems, I think it's safe to say that if it does happen, it'll happen very rarely. Even then, they could have multiple revisions of your save stored in the cloud, so if it does happen it could rollback to the most recent working save.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#14matt-nicklinPosted 8/16/2014 7:57:58 PM
On lego marvel, most time I would load it up, it would ask me what save I wanted to use, cloud or local hard drive and it would tell me which one was newer, wouldn't happen all the time but sometimes when I turned the xbox off as soon as I saved the game.

Also to upload your saves to ps+ I believe you need ps+ as when I was uploading my saves to the cloud before I sold it it had the ps+ symbol next to the upload to cloud option.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#15googlerPosted 8/16/2014 8:12:25 PM
crynryan posted...
googler posted...

Seeing as how no one has reported any problems, I think it's safe to say that if it does happen, it'll happen very rarely. Even then, they could have multiple revisions of your save stored in the cloud, so if it does happen it could rollback to the most recent working save.

Hasn't happened to me on Xbone but definitely has happened to many times on 360 and "new game" kind of differs from title to title. The only way I was even able to fix bugged out achievements because EA was too lazy/cheap to fix was by moving around/disconnecting saves.
#16lunaticcorePosted 8/16/2014 8:17:40 PM
Saves can get bugged locally as well.

The game should be keeping a save log letting you pick from multiple saves anyways. It's just bad developer practice when games like Tomb Raider only do a single auto save so if you get glitched up you have to start over.

I like how easy and streamlined the Xb1 cloud saves are. I play my games on a second Xb1 once or twice a week.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng