Project cars, driveclub, then forza horizon

#11ScRuiPosted 8/16/2014 9:24:16 PM
Project CARS has a lot of potential... Hopefully it comes through with its gameplay.. if the physics and AI aren't up to par... Ill have to pass, not preordered until I see more..

Forza Horizon 2 looks and 'seems' to play great... Haven't played it myself... But the first was one of, If not the best racer last gen... High hopes.. fully preorder and paid for...

The Crew has a huge map, with all major US cities to explore... Has cops, and 'seems' to have a great array of vehicles... The tuning looks cartoony and the physics seem very very floaty... Not very hopeful... Not pre ordered..

Driveclub looks great... Low vehicle selection with no damage and tuning... That's a automatic no buy for me... And I'm not going to get into the patched in weather... That's unforgivable after a year long delay... Will download the free version... Not pre order, most likely not buying..

*cheers race fans..
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#12TenzhiPosted 8/16/2014 9:26:12 PM
I like open world driving and car customization. The few aesthetic changes to the cars in The Crew that I've seen so far really piqued my interest in that game. It may turn out to be rather generic otherwise. The environments - again, what little I've seen - looked a bit bland. It and Project CARS are both games I'll want to play before I think about actually buying them, but I have a higher expectation of buying The Crew.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#13phineasfoolPosted 8/16/2014 9:26:18 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Well forza is 30 fps thats a no for racing games as it gives input lag,

So that means Drive Club should be a no as well.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#14chedibang1994Posted 8/16/2014 9:33:25 PM
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

Yeah so that means project cars win
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#15ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 9:26:28 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

There is a reason FH2 is locked 30FPS ... Driveclub has no excuse, especially after a year delay...

Project CARS shouldn't be compared to either game... If you want tp compare it to another game... Forza Motorsport 5 would be that game...
---
#16InninXIPosted 8/17/2014 9:29:37 AM
ScRui posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

There is a reason FH2 is locked 30FPS ... Driveclub has no excuse, especially after a year delay...

Project CARS shouldn't be compared to either game... If you want tp compare it to another game... Forza Motorsport 5 would be that game...

What's Forzas reason? To avoid this again at 60 fps ?

http://www.spawnfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Forza5covercrowd1.png
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#17kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 9:33:05 AM
InninXI posted...
ScRui posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

Forza 5 was 60fps, horizon isn't because it's open world and has no barriers like a track to stick to.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#18zerooo0Posted 8/17/2014 9:34:05 AM
InninXI posted...
ScRui posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

Because 30 FPS locked is good enough for the Horizon games. Only people that say it isn't never played the first one. I find it laughable that Driveclub has less content than Horizon 2. And isn't 60 FPS
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#19ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 9:34:09 AM
InninXI posted...
ScRui posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
phineasfool posted...
Gothmogz posted...

LOL, the fact you can't distinguish the difference between Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2 is laughable...

On that note... Actually racing > looking at a crowd in a race ... You're a clown
---
#20InninXIPosted 8/17/2014 9:36:18 AM
ScRui posted...

LOL, the fact you can't distinguish the difference between Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2 is laughable...

On that note... Actually racing > looking at a crowd in a race ... You're a clown

Those reasons, still waiting
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess