Project cars, driveclub, then forza horizon

#31kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 9:43:03 AM(edited)
axelfooley2k5 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
Driveclub is 30fps because of the graphics, thats pretty obvious. It's the best looking racer.

Emphasis on looking, not playing but it still should be 60fps still with it not being free roam. It only does visual scuff damage also. All looks no brains.

Agreed

i dont think anyone is surprised that this is the opinion both of you have

Driveclub is a disappointment, you know I want a racing game to get me a ps4 also but driveclub is just looks so far. They've shown zero customizing and forced stickers possibly also. I don't care about 1080p, 60fps honestly but cars, tracks and game modes matter. Driveclub is all about looks and that won't last but a few weeks. Its a hot chick that you don't want to spend much time with after you tap her.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#32zerooo0Posted 8/17/2014 9:48:50 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
Driveclub is 30fps because of the graphics, thats pretty obvious. It's the best looking racer.

Emphasis on looking, not playing but it still should be 60fps still with it not being free roam. It only does visual scuff damage also. All looks no brains.

Agreed

I'm not surprised that you would post something like this. Because really the only thing Driveclub fans can boast about is pretty graphics. Horizon 2 fans can boast about graphics and content.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#33MightyMunaPosted 8/17/2014 9:52:29 AM
Project Gotham Racing was 30fps and I really loved it.
#34brownmysterPosted 8/17/2014 9:53:22 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
brownmyster posted...
First off a racer isnt unplayable at 30fps Forza horizon is my 2nd favorite racer ever and u know what its 30fps. Driveclub is also 30fps. Graphics wise yes driveclub will prob look the best or project cars. But just wait until forza 6 comes out. Just go back to look at the difference between forza 2 and forza 4 on the 360 big time difference in looks

shots fired!

i agree 30fps isnt a deal breaker and would like to let the games speak for themselves

horizon is too arcadey.....some love that some dont
project cars needs to be played to make a judgement
driveclub looks amazing....but how does it play?

i agree. Tc has clearly played all of them though
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
#35axelfooley2k5Posted 8/17/2014 10:05:04 AM
zerooo0 posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Shacky_101 posted...

Agreed

I'm not surprised that you would post something like this. Because really the only thing Driveclub fans can boast about is pretty graphics. Horizon 2 fans can boast about graphics and content.

i just said i wasnt surprised you guys were hating on driveclub

if you actually go up a few posts and read what i said....i said we should play them before judging
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#36ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 10:20:25 AM
ScRui posted...
Project CARS has a lot of potential... Hopefully it comes through with its gameplay.. if the physics and AI aren't up to par... Ill have to pass, not preordered until I see more..

Forza Horizon 2 looks and 'seems' to play great... Haven't played it myself... But the first was one of, If not the best racer last gen... High hopes.. fully preorder and paid for...

The Crew has a huge map, with all major US cities to explore... Has cops, and 'seems' to have a great array of vehicles... The tuning looks cartoony and the physics seem very very floaty... Not very hopeful... Not pre ordered..

Driveclub looks great... Low vehicle selection with no damage and tuning... That's a automatic no buy for me... And I'm not going to get into the patched in weather... That's unforgivable after a year long delay... Will download the free version... Not pre order, most likely not buying..

*cheers race fans..

Why ignore my original post and than say I'm hating on DriveClub.... There are reasons why I'm skeptical ... The year delay wouldn't be a big deal if the game was finished and had something comparable to Forza Motorsport 5 (the latest competition DriveClub has)...

People ripped Forza Motorsport 5 for having less content than its predecessor... Yet also added things that its predecessor didn't have (Drivatar AI), also people dismissed that it was A launch title...

Now DriveClub, which was supposed to be a launch title... Gets a pass on literally every short coming, even after a year delay...

Hilarious, honestly... Sony feeds s*** to their racing gamers and they say can I have more please...

Eat it up guys... Hope you don't get a tummy ache from all that force fed s***
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#37Pcmonster87Posted 8/17/2014 11:08:44 AM
Shacky_101 posted...

It's also completely a closed circuit, and not open-world like FH2. DC looks good for a reason, they didn't have to focus on anything outside of that track. DC is not going to be a great game what so ever. I'm sorry, no customization, damage and limited cars? Pass
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#38CapnStankyPosted 8/17/2014 11:10:01 AM
Gotta love when dopes who haven't played the games rank them.
#39kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 11:15:45 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Gotta love when dopes who haven't played the games rank them.

It's actually worse when those who don't buy racing games but come in talking graphics and fps show up.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#40Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 8/17/2014 11:37:24 AM
It's the opposite in terms of the ones I want to play the most. Project cars is at the bottom(at least out of these 3). I'm just not as high on Project Cars as some others.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif