Project cars, driveclub, then forza horizon

#41ShELbY_GT500Posted 8/17/2014 4:36:55 PM
I couldn't tell the difference between either FPS or pixels to save my life and I don't care to pay enough attention to try and figure it out. Most of us that game know gameplay -> graphics and if a game has really good gameplay and great graphics then that's just a bonus.
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#42Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:12:37 PM(edited)
Every racing game at 30 is a casual non serious game, if you enjoy your world of fantasy racing with no real physics and bad control, enjoy forza horizon 2.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3725/measuring_responsiveness_in_video_.php?print=1

30 fps gives input lag, you cant react as fast as you can on 60 fps, thats why games like devil may cray make a 60 fps buffer for input and 30 for graphics, some games are doing that, forza horizon is not one of those games.

I laugh a lot at the people who says 30 fps is enough because forza horizon was my favorite game, these boards are amazing.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#43Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:15:17 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
I couldn't tell the difference between either FPS or pixels to save my life and I don't care to pay enough attention to try and figure it out. Most of us that game know gameplay -> graphics and if a game has really good gameplay and great graphics then that's just a bonus.

If you cant tell the different it doesnt mean is not there, right?

Also, you say gameplay before graphics, I agree, 60 fps is a gameplay thing, because 30 fps gives input lag while 60 is more responsive, far more, is not a visual or graphic perk, is gameplay.

Ignorance everywhere. Read this.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3725/measuring_responsiveness_in_video_.php?print=1
---
#44youngskillzPosted 8/17/2014 5:18:39 PM
an forza will probably sell the most tc.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#45Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:26:55 PM
Project cars will sell the most as its multi.

But sales means nothing on racing games, as people is very casual and dont really mind a good game, if so, iracing on pc would have the best sales ever but most forza fanboys wouldnt be able to take a turn in that game, less again compete in a real nascar simulation.
---
#46ShELbY_GT500Posted 8/17/2014 5:55:21 PM
Gothmogz posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

If you cant tell the different it doesnt mean is not there, right?

Also, you say gameplay before graphics, I agree, 60 fps is a gameplay thing, because 30 fps gives input lag while 60 is more responsive, far more, is not a visual or graphic perk, is gameplay.

Ignorance everywhere. Read this.

It's okay big fella. You keep nit picking and complaining and I'll continue to enjoy my video games.
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#47kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 6:09:42 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Project cars will sell the most as its multi.

But sales means nothing on racing games, as people is very casual and dont really mind a good game, if so, iracing on pc would have the best sales ever but most forza fanboys wouldnt be able to take a turn in that game, less again compete in a real nascar simulation.

I doubt project cars sells a lot on console, very few have heard of it, they're all focused on fh2 and DC to argue and the crew will sell the most if it counts. DC might be second due to both PS4 boredom and consoles sold helps them. FH2 is the more enjoyable of the non sims but consoles sold will hurt it's numbers.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#48RuinerEraserPosted 8/17/2014 6:31:58 PM
My gf loves horizon and asked me to pretty order 2 for her. I'll take open word any day. The other games are not even in the same league.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#49ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 6:53:26 PM(edited)
Hey Gothmogz because your trolling topic got shut down soo quickly I wasn't able to post this... Hope you learn something...

What the hell is going on in this topic??

One guy Is talking about 60/30fps, another is talking about pixels and than another is talking about monster trucks and aliens...

Trolls have officially gone off the rocker...

Ill try to clear this up...

You can't be talking about Forza Motorsport 5, so that's out of the picture... Next..

You can't be talking about DriveClub, this is the Xbox ONE board and the only thing that is allowed to be talked about negatively is Xbox games... So that's out... Next...

No one really cares about The Crew because there is nothing to argue about.. it is the same on Xbox ONE and PS4... Ooo and same for Project CARS.... Now that only leaves 1 game... Next...

Forza Horizon 2... So its 1080p and 30fps ... OPEN WORLD arcade-ish racer (physics engine and Drivatar carrying over from Forza Motorsport 5) ...

Sooo what is the issue again? Ooo right... 30fps... Ok... So I know for a fact that the TC never played the first Forza Horizon or he wouldn't be foolish enough to create this topic...

So let me explain... 30fps is important for a racing game because it might affect precision on a time/lap based circuit racer... A.K.A Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, DriveClub, Project CARS, Grid etc...

In an OPEN WORLD racing game A.K.A Forza Horizon, The Crew, NFS, Midnight Club, Burnout, etc... It has little to no importance... Especially when most of these games make visual effects (blurring) into these games, to enhance the speed... The difference between 60fps and 30fps in games that aren't based on SIM (realism) attributes is a non-issue...

Now that I wasted 5 minutes of my life... TC you owe me... I suggest you go play the original Forza Horizon, that would make us even, it would also show you why this topic makes you look like a CLOWN..... again...

*cheers racers

---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#50ScRuiPosted 8/17/2014 7:27:12 PM
2 topics shutdown... 1 left TC...

All in a troll days work... Right?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>