Anyone else's Xbone collecting dust?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else's Xbone collecting dust?
2 years ago#31
Does this board even have gamers? So many fail consumers in this thread saying theirs collects dust. I guess it's that whiney, parent living bored generation that shells out 5-8 hundred bucks on games and controllers and consoles then cry that it's boring.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
2 years ago#32
Yes. But I'll be playing the **** out of it when Destiny and especially the MCC come out.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
2 years ago#33
dark_lung posted...
I originally bought the Xbone because I wanted to play ghost at the upmost best console

Woah, we got a Hardcore Gamer Over Here!
Lara Croft's Bewbs!!!
2 years ago#34
Nope. If I'm home, I'm either playing it or watching TV through it.

Edit: but to be fair, it's not in an enclosed space so it is pretty dusty. Living in drought-ridden California doesn't help.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
2 years ago#35
My Xbox One is taking a back seat to the 360 right now, I've bought quite a few games and traded em in (Forza 5, Titanfall, AC4, Ryse, Watchdogs). Only games I've kept has been Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield. But that's about to change come the next ~6 months with the Master Chief Collection, Destiny, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Dragon Age Inquisition and possibly Witcher 3/Sunset Overdrive. I know the MCC and Destiny will take up a lot of my gaming time, beyond these games I'm really looking forward to the new SW:Battlefront and another Fallout.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else's Xbone collecting dust?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived