How well do the Astro A50 Wireless headphones work on XBox One?

#31velvet_hammerPosted 8/17/2014 4:36:50 PM
Fishels posted...
stero headsets are crap. This is a fact.

lol stop posting you look so bad.. even gaming headsets are stereo headsets running SS simulators
---
Lyrical masterpiece, shutter island before the movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ChdeidHyk
#32HughMyronGainzPosted 8/17/2014 5:47:33 PM
lunaticcore posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...
Fishels posted...
Ps4 guy here but please dear god don't get the a50. Tons of chats issues on xb1 and the bass is just way to loud. The a40 is 100 times better. Traded my a50 for a 40 and never looked back.

The A40 is the wired version correct? I'm assuming that it plugs into the controller via the adapter?

Yea, you plug it in via adapter or chat via kinect if your lazy.

STINKYWHISPER posted...
Really? I have a40's and they dont plug into my controller at all. Maybe because im on ps4?

I have the a40s and I have 2 cables from the amp to the x1 and another to the headset. Nothing on the controller
---
U mirin brah?
#33kyncaniPosted 8/17/2014 6:12:46 PM
CapwnD posted...
kyncani posted...
"He" was not one guy but many, in different places, more knowledgeable with audio stuff.
And no offense, but I wouldn't take any opinion about a good headset on Gamefaqs seriously.
People here have tried, what, 2~3 headsets ? Half a dozen maybe ?
It's like if a guy tells you how video game X is good when he has only played 2~3 video games in his entire life.

omg this guy again.

When people say that the 5.1 headsets are crap, they mean the headphones themselves.

o.O
Lolwut ? And who the hell would you be ?
#34FishelsPosted 8/17/2014 6:20:03 PM
lol stop posting you look so bad.. even gaming headsets are stereo headsets running SS simulators

Wrong
#35TheBorderCollie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 11:15:07 PM
Found an A50 set today on sale for $250, plus you got a $30 gift card on top of that. So I went for it.

So far, I love them!! Very impressed...
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)
#36CapwnDPosted 8/18/2014 12:34:09 AM
kyncani posted...
CapwnD posted...
kyncani posted...
"He" was not one guy but many, in different places, more knowledgeable with audio stuff.
And no offense, but I wouldn't take any opinion about a good headset on Gamefaqs seriously.
It's like if a guy tells you how video game X is good when he has only played 2~3 video games in his entire life.

omg this guy again.

When people say that the 5.1 headsets are crap, they mean the headphones themselves.

o.O

Somebody who can think for himself.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#37kyncaniPosted 8/18/2014 2:21:07 AM
CapwnD posted...
kyncani posted...
CapwnD posted...
kyncani posted...

omg this guy again.

o.O

Somebody who can think for himself.

o.O
Oookay then, I guess ?
#38CapwnDPosted 8/18/2014 2:25:07 PM
kyncani posted...
o.O
Oookay then, I guess ?

This is what I was referring to:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69817878

We've discussed all this already.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!