Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

#1Hitman_67Posted 8/17/2014 3:56:49 AM
As I said, her live expired on the 16th and we were expecting to download Dishonored. It expired earlier than we expected sadly.
I personally have live so its not for me, check if you wish. I just hoped someone would have a spare.

Thanks for reading/trying.
---
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#2elbarto1Posted 8/17/2014 4:09:24 AM
I can give you 14 days if you want
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#3elbarto1Posted 8/17/2014 4:11:19 AM
Well it's the 14 days that came w my xbone. Don't know if it'll work if entered on a 360...?
---
#4Hitman_67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:34:55 AM(edited)
Well that'll let us play together, but does it give gold status? I mean if not least we can play Battleblock haha. Was trying to make I gold for the free game.

Edit: also yes it'll work. The codes are the same like PSN codes. They work with both consoles.
---
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#5ILikesCheesePosted 8/17/2014 5:40:59 AM
Hitman_67 posted...
As I said, her live expired on the 16th and we were expecting to download Dishonored. It expired earlier than we expected sadly.
I personally have live so its not for me, check if you wish. I just hoped someone would have a spare.

You seriously cannot afford to just BUY 30 days worth of Live? You remind me of those annoying people in front of 7-11 always asking for a dollar...
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#6elbarto1Posted 8/17/2014 6:09:14 AM
I'll pm you the code
---
#7elbarto1Posted 8/17/2014 6:13:22 AM
PM sent.

Enjoy.
---
#8AsafffasfaPosted 8/17/2014 6:20:31 AM
elbarto1 posted...
PM sent.

Enjoy.

May I have one too? for one week maximum. just to get the free games with gold, currently i'm using the free 1 week skittles live, but it doesn't give you a gold, only Xbox live, so I can't get the games and the deals :S
#9Papi010Posted 8/17/2014 6:32:41 AM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...
Hitman_67 posted...

You seriously cannot afford to just BUY 30 days worth of Live? You remind me of those annoying people in front of 7-11 always asking for a dollar...

Lol get a job Tc
#10EstocassassinPosted 8/17/2014 6:34:48 AM
Just a suggestion i know it's pretty wild but how about you let her borrow/play on your Xbox?
---
I have a great idea that i am taking straight to dragons den!!!!!
Salt shakers in the shape of sony fanboys XD