How many people actually switched over from sony to buy this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many people actually switched over from sony to buy this?
9 months ago#31
rell84 posted...
Is the white xbox one 500gb or 1tb

It's 500gig. The CoD bundle is 1tb.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1, Wii
9 months ago#32
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/403-random-insanity/69848245
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
9 months ago#33
bapelv posted...
IceHusky posted...
SPACEHAWKS posted...
I switched/don't plan to get a PS4 at all this console generation. All the third party franchises I care about will be on both systems, so when deciding it came down to exclusives. At the end of the day I enjoy playing the Microsoft exclusive franchises far more than Sony exclusive franchises. The Master Chief Collection/Sunset Overdrive bundle sold me.

This. The only PS exclusive I will miss is Uncharted 4, but I will learn to live without it. Otherwise, yeah...I was a PSX/PS2/PS3 gamer who switched over to the Xbox One for MS exclusives, which will be better than what Sony has in store for the PS4 unless you like indie games and a bloated zombie game that is so vastly overrated that it is ridiculous. >_>

Fanboy detected.

Yep, because a fanboy is owning a console for the first time in the lineage of past generational consoles despite being a gamer on a competitor's console the entire time. I just go where the games are and so far the Xbox One seems to have the brighter future than the PS4, in terms of AAA exclusives. *rolls eyes*
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
9 months ago#34
I don't "switch over".

I'm not affiliated with any company and I buy what I like or what seems good at the time. If there's a deal I'd jump on it. I have all last gen consoles. Now I only have a Wii u, but I also have an older PC.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many people actually switched over from sony to buy this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived