Gamestop New Trade Policy = MORE Money for you.

#21NeonYoshi11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 12:28:54 PM
K sorry, it starts the 25th.

I would assume that lets say you were getting maybe $8.50 for a trade, maybe this timt you get $15 instead.
#22glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 12:30:11 PM
Slippyed posted...
Glassghost clearly works for gamestop....

Try again
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#23DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 12:33:50 PM
glassghost0 posted...
SampsonM posted...
Amazon isn't really worth the cheaper cost unless you are a Prime Member (which you should be)

So that's $100 for a year

Absurd argument. This is like saying "you can't go to GameStop unless you own a car, so lets factor in the cost of car ownership."

Plus Amazon is always a luck based game, you never know the quality of something you're going to get, of course you can always return the item and try again

Same thing with GameStop. Ive bought used copies from them before that didn't work and was forced to return them.

So please come back and try again when you know what you're talking about instead of just pretending to know

Even if you add the cost of shipping, Amazon is still far cheaper. Like Ryse -- $30 instead of $40. That's still 25% less. 25% is huge.

Horrible analogy is horrible

I honestly doubt that, unless you didn't look at the condition at all or you're talking about cartridge games

And conveniently overlook the fact that those listings are by 3rd party sellers and aren't fulfilled by amazon

So have fun dealing with anything that might end up wrong with your order

Feel free to try again

I buy 'used' from 3rd party sellers all the time on Amazon and anytime I have had an issue Amazon still deals with it despite the order not being fulfilled by them.
Last year I purchased a crap-ton of CDs around Christmas , they were sent to me in three seperate large boxes, upon opening them, I discovered that a few jewel cases were kind of busted up...
So, I called Amazon... Withing 5 minutes, I was refunded for 2 boxes worth of CDs and I still got to keep them all FOR FREE!
Amazon.Com has the best customer service/prices on the planet, period.
---
Metal is Dead... Farewell Bleeding Through.
#24glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 12:36:29 PM
Either they were fulfilled by Amazon or YMMV

If the third-party seller's items aren't fulfilled by Amazon, then your order will be fulfilled directly by the seller who will also handle all of their customer service. Because Amazon.com isn't directly involved in the completion of sales arranged with third-party sellers, you'll need to contact the third-party seller directly for the following issues:

To check on your order or shipment status.
To schedule or reschedule services.
To cancel an order and receive a refund.
To return an order.
If a dispute arises between you and a third-party seller, and you can't reach an agreement with them, the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee is available to you. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection.

---
#25DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 12:43:28 PM
glassghost0 posted...

If the third-party seller's items aren't fulfilled by Amazon, then your order will be fulfilled directly by the seller who will also handle all of their customer service. Because Amazon.com isn't directly involved in the completion of sales arranged with third-party sellers, you'll need to contact the third-party seller directly for the following issues:

To return an order.
If a dispute arises between you and a third-party seller, and you can't reach an agreement with them, the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee is available to you. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection.

No, they were not fulfilled by Amazon... They were indeed 3rd party(I have shopped on Amazon for 8 years, think I know the difference.)
Amazon will always help you if you bought through theie site, and you actually communicate with them like a human being. I never deal with the 3rd party seller ever if I have an issue I always call Amazon directly, and not once have I ever had a runaround about needing to deal with the 3rd party.
---
#26glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 12:45:43 PM
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...

To return an order.

No, they were not fulfilled by Amazon... They were indeed 3rd party(I have shopped on Amazon for 8 years, think I know the difference.)
Amazon will always help you if you bought through theie site, and you actually communicate with them like a human being. I never deal with the 3rd party seller ever if I have an issue I always call Amazon directly, and not once have I ever had a runaround about needing to deal with the 3rd party.

Wouldn't matter if you did or not, it's not like you would admit to being wrong anyway

Again, YMMV
---
#27DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 12:49:09 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...

To return an order.

Wouldn't matter if you did or not, it's not like you would admit to being wrong anyway

Again, YMMV

Sorry, don't know what your abbreviation means... And, I have no reason to lie about some stupid crap like buying from a retailer to a random nobody like you on the internet.... I know exactly how my years of transactions through the company have went, you trying to act like a little kid going 'Nuh-Uh' isn't changing the reality of it...
Amazon.com has always been fantastic for me and have earned my loyalty as a customer over the years, period.
---
#28Chrome76Posted 8/17/2014 12:52:50 PM(edited)
Can we just agree that sometimes Gamestop has decent deals for games but other stores have more? Lets be honest 1 store vs 9 stores isn't fair.

Shopping at Gamestop wisely is all about abusing the coupon offers anyway. Reuse the birthday coupon, get as many $5 off coupons as possible, abuse the B2G1 so you get store credit and others.
#29glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 12:51:55 PM
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...

To return an order.

Again, YMMV

Sorry, don't know what your abbreviation means... And, I have no reason to lie about some stupid crap like buying from a retailer to a random nobody like you on the internet.... I know exactly how my years of transactions through the company have went, you trying to act like a little kid going 'Nuh-Uh' isn't changing the reality of it...
Amazon.com has always been fantastic for me and have earned my loyalty as a customer over the years, period.

If you don't know what YMMV is then I doubt you know too much about the market to even put forth your input on the matter

I don't doubt your experience with Amazon, they're great, and have the best CS of anyone

But YMMV
---
#30DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 12:59:20 PM
^Just googled the abbreviation... Guess what? Me not knowing it is internet slang for 'Your mileage may vary' means squat about my knowledge on the market.... You sound like a smug moron.
---