Gamestop New Trade Policy = MORE Money for you.

#41DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 1:41:57 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
^Just googled the abbreviation... Guess what? Me not knowing it is internet slang for 'Your mileage may vary' means squat about my knowledge on the market.... You sound like a smug moron.

Keep trying

Now you are just trying to get in the last word....
What exactly should I 'Keep trying'? I have nothing left to prove to you.... I gave you an example of my experience with Amazon and how they have in fact helped me out on issues with orders through 3rd party sellers, and stated them to be a great place to purchase from.
Seems like you are just looking to be confrontational for no reason or have a stick up your anus about Amazon for no reason. Had a bad 3rd party seller experience? Weren't smart enough to call Amazon and have them help you sort it out? Dunno.....

Don't tell me you're one of those people.....

Either I keep responding or you do

I'm not playing some juvenile game

And no to your questions, but keep on trying if you must

Except, you are playing a 'Juvenile Game' by replying with some lame 1-liner like... 'Keep Trying'
---
Metal is Dead... Farewell Bleeding Through.
#42DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 1:43:07 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
donttrysohard posted...
I had never heard YMMV either

Yep, smug people on the internet expect everyone to know all these slang abbreviations.

It's a commonly used abbreviation in the world of deals, not like I pulled some made up thing out of thin air

No... It isn't.

But, you saying it is definitely makes it sound legit!
---
#43blacklabelicePosted 8/17/2014 1:48:50 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
blacklabelice posted...
lol ITT glassghost is such a gamestop moneyhatter

That is what I am gathering.

It would be pretty cool if Gamestop was paying to converse with ignorant posters on gamefaqs, but they are not

Keep trying

i do believe you are the only one trying

i was just giving a simple observation
#44glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 1:49:31 PM
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
donttrysohard posted...

Yep, smug people on the internet expect everyone to know all these slang abbreviations.

It's a commonly used abbreviation in the world of deals, not like I pulled some made up thing out of thin air

No... It isn't.

Except it is

But feel free to keep trying if you wish
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#45glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 1:49:44 PM
blacklabelice posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
blacklabelice posted...
lol ITT glassghost is such a gamestop moneyhatter

That is what I am gathering.

It would be pretty cool if Gamestop was paying to converse with ignorant posters on gamefaqs, but they are not

Keep trying

i do believe you are the only one trying

i was just giving a simple observation

New here?
---
#46DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 1:53:21 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Digivillain posted...
donttrysohard posted...

No... It isn't.

Except it is

But feel free to keep trying if you wish

No, but 'keep trying' to defend your use of an Internet slang abbreviation that practically no one uses in the real world.
---
#47AP30KPosted 8/17/2014 1:53:37 PM
Just leave ghost alone. He's proven time and time again that hes just pushy with his opinion. Hes already won in his mind, just let him go.

As for the matter, Amazon is nice but I'm never too hard up for cash to worry about sales. I did enjoy GS fairly often B2G1Free offers.

I'd do it myself but I'm lazy. Ghost will probably link to my profile and say Keep trying or some self laugh inducing one liner to try and prove something.

I've seen ghost for a long time on GFaqs, let him bask in his glory.
---
Check out my YouTube Channel, let me know how I'm doing!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/AP30K
#48glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 1:56:16 PM
AP30K posted...
Just leave ghost alone. He's proven time and time again that hes just pushy with his opinion. Hes already won in his mind, just let him go.

As for the matter, Amazon is nice but I'm never too hard up for cash to worry about sales. I did enjoy GS fairly often B2G1Free offers.

I'd do it myself but I'm lazy. Ghost will probably link to my profile and say Keep trying or some self laugh inducing one liner to try and prove something.

I like you
---
#49glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 1:57:23 PM
Digivillain posted...

No, but 'keep trying' to defend your use of an Internet slang abbreviation that practically no one uses in the real world.

It's used all over the internet, no one's going around in "real life" saying "YMMV"

But keep on trying, it's just apparent that you don't keep up with deals or anything
---
#50DigivillainPosted 8/17/2014 2:01:37 PM
AP30K posted...

Guess the saying "Ignorance is Bliss" is more realistic than it sounds.
---