So who here is excited for METRO REDUX next week!?!?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So who here is excited for METRO REDUX next week!?!?!

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#1
I sure am. Never played it before, and now to get two complete games for the price of $50+all DLC. Just makes the game a steal. Metro Redux is a great example of how to do a remake.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#2
I'm swapping my forza horizon 2 (buying digital instead) and grabbing this. Never played them.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

User Info: 6speednissan

6speednissan
2 years ago#3
A guy at work has been harassing me about how great Metro is. Maybe I'll look into it.

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#4
"all the DLC" really doesn't mean much when talking about the Metro games ;-)

I played them both on the 360, so not too fussed about the redux. Looks good though.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 years ago#5
I'm getting 2033 Redux first as a digital purchase. I'll get Last Light later.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
2 years ago#6
BigLongDowner posted...

Wait you can buy them separate?
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

zerooo0
2 years ago#7
6speednissan posted...
A guy at work has been harassing me about how great Metro is. Maybe I'll look into it.

They are an unique twist of a post-apocalyptic future by the Russians point of view. That is really what sold me the game, because we don't get many games like Metro Redux. It's really one of a kind in a way. Closest thing would be Stalker, but that is PC only and the developers are defunct now. Plus Metro actually focuses on a story. Unlike most post-apocalyptic games.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: McNabFish

McNabFish
2 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
6speednissan posted...

They are an unique twist of a post-apocalyptic future by the Russians point of view. That is really what sold me the game, because we don't get many games like Metro Redux. It's really one of a kind in a way. Closest thing would be Stalker, but that is PC only and the developers are defunct now. Plus Metro actually focuses on a story. Unlike most post-apocalyptic games.

Plus stalker is Ukrainian ;)

Don't confuse those two currently...
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

zerooo0
2 years ago#9
McNabFish posted...
zerooo0 posted...
6speednissan posted...

Plus stalker is Ukrainian ;)

Don't confuse those two currently...

True haha.

They have it rough right now.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 years ago#10
youngunner2123 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...

Wait you can buy them separate?

Digitally, yes. They're $24.99 each. Physical is with both for $50.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So who here is excited for METRO REDUX next week!?!?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived