So who here is excited for METRO REDUX next week!?!?!

#1zerooo0Posted 8/17/2014 8:33:54 AM
I sure am. Never played it before, and now to get two complete games for the price of $50+all DLC. Just makes the game a steal. Metro Redux is a great example of how to do a remake.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 8:35:43 AM
I'm swapping my forza horizon 2 (buying digital instead) and grabbing this. Never played them.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#36speednissanPosted 8/17/2014 8:40:34 AM
A guy at work has been harassing me about how great Metro is. Maybe I'll look into it.
#4nableetPosted 8/17/2014 8:43:31 AM
"all the DLC" really doesn't mean much when talking about the Metro games ;-)

I played them both on the 360, so not too fussed about the redux. Looks good though.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#5BigLongDownerPosted 8/17/2014 8:54:26 AM
I'm getting 2033 Redux first as a digital purchase. I'll get Last Light later.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#6youngunner2123Posted 8/17/2014 8:58:28 AM
BigLongDowner posted...

Wait you can buy them separate?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:59:49 AM
6speednissan posted...
A guy at work has been harassing me about how great Metro is. Maybe I'll look into it.

They are an unique twist of a post-apocalyptic future by the Russians point of view. That is really what sold me the game, because we don't get many games like Metro Redux. It's really one of a kind in a way. Closest thing would be Stalker, but that is PC only and the developers are defunct now. Plus Metro actually focuses on a story. Unlike most post-apocalyptic games.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#8McNabFishPosted 8/17/2014 9:04:49 AM
zerooo0 posted...
6speednissan posted...

They are an unique twist of a post-apocalyptic future by the Russians point of view. That is really what sold me the game, because we don't get many games like Metro Redux. It's really one of a kind in a way. Closest thing would be Stalker, but that is PC only and the developers are defunct now. Plus Metro actually focuses on a story. Unlike most post-apocalyptic games.

Plus stalker is Ukrainian ;)

Don't confuse those two currently...
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 9:16:30 AM
McNabFish posted...
zerooo0 posted...
6speednissan posted...

Plus stalker is Ukrainian ;)

Don't confuse those two currently...

True haha.

They have it rough right now.
---
#10BigLongDownerPosted 8/17/2014 9:17:23 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...

Wait you can buy them separate?

Digitally, yes. They're $24.99 each. Physical is with both for $50.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"