P90X for XBox Fitness Review

#21AWarAmp84Posted 8/18/2014 5:00:19 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
I tried one of these workouts at my gym there like 500 to choose from and man it was so gay I just went back to the weights

This guy couldn't keep up.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#22Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:44:44 PM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
you said "um" after just about every sentence!
thats all i heard

Sorry that ruined it for you. I guess I'll have to work on my public speaking.
---
GT: Uproar2099
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#23Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:53:46 PM
BTW the Nutrition Guide and Fitness Calendars for this plan are out now, just follow this link and you can get them e-mailed to you.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-emc-nutrition-guide-calendar-bundle.do
---
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#24Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 7:26:13 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
My wife and I tried out P90X a couple years ago and actually stuck with the program for a few weeks. It kicked our ass. I still remember doing the plyometrics for the first time and almost collapsing. I mean, I'm not in terrible shape by any means but in order for someone to be able to keep up with it they have to be in good shape and be able to lift their own body weight easily.

If anyone is going to give it a shot and are in average shape or less, be sure take it easy. This guy almost died from it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sideshow/man-says-one-day-p90x-sent-him-emergency-170839781.html

Yeah it's definitely not something I would start with if I hadn't worked out at all. Personally, I didn't start doing the P90X-type workouts until I had been using Xbox Fitness for over a month straight.
---
#25JuuzhPosted 8/19/2014 8:18:26 PM
So...it's now the P90Xbox One? That's cool. I did enjoy P90X, I put it on my PS3. I'm going to watch this review, it does look interesting.
---
PSN: Gidoza
WiiU: Gidoza
#26Uproar2099(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 4:50:33 PM
Juuzh posted...
So...it's now the P90Xbox One? That's cool. I did enjoy P90X, I put it on my PS3. I'm going to watch this review, it does look interesting.

That would be funny if they came out with a P90Xbox One bundle.
---