Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?
1 year ago#1
Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC? - Results (189 votes)
Destiny for the XBOX ONE!
35.45% (67 votes)
Halo: Master Chief Collection for the XBOX ONE!
64.55% (122 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I wanna hear which XBOX ONE game you guys are most excited for coming out by the end of this year and why is that?
1 year ago#2
If I had to choose.. Destiny. Honestly i've played every Halo already and have no interest in replaying it but with Destiny it will all be a new experience for me.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
1 year ago#3
Inb4consolewars
---
Monocle monocle tophat monocle
1 year ago#4
I would have to say Halo because I have the single player choice and Destiny just didn't do that much for me..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
1 year ago#5
Not really interested in either, but of the two I'd choose Destiny. I guess.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
1 year ago#6
Getting Destiny on PS4. I will enjoy Destiny, but almost positive I will be over it by the time Halo MCC comes out. I didn't care much for the PVP aspect.
1 year ago#7
Ahh look whose back
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#8
A Solnot topic without the word 'xbros' in the topic title?

Imposter!
---
1 year ago#9
what happened to throwing XBROS on your thread titles and making 10 threads per hour? is that what got you suspended TC?
1 year ago#10
I am getting Destiny for the PS4, so I guess my vote is for Halo: Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
---
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived