Which gaming studios would you guys want Microsoft to purchase for the XBOX ONE?

#1SolnotPosted 8/17/2014 2:22:44 PM
I would love for Microsoft to purchase Remedy Entertainment. I think Remedy is literally made up of some of the most creative geniuses in the gaming industry. Their pedigree speaks for itself with amazing titles like Max Payne and Alan Wake under their belt. They bring these awesome narrative driven experiences to a platform that has for most of its life focused heavily on the multiplayer aspects of games. I'd be extremely surprised if Microsoft doesn't pick these guys up by the end of the generation. They would make a great addition to the XBOX ONE's first-party library. Especially since Quantum Break is looking to mercilessly overshadow competing games with its sheer beauty and ingenuity.
#2WarzorePosted 8/17/2014 2:23:47 PM
the devs of superman 64.
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 8/17/2014 3:01:50 PM
Capcom, so Resident Evil becomes and Xbox exclusive and all the Sony fans can cry that they made it successfull since it was on PS first.

Those tears would be tasty.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#4sn3akywafflesPosted 8/17/2014 3:30:07 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Capcom, so Resident Evil becomes and Xbox exclusive and all the Sony fans can cry that they made it successfull since it was on PS first.

Those tears would be tasty.

lol you beat me to it, i was gonna say "capcom for major lulz"
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#5Artvandelay1984Posted 8/17/2014 5:42:21 PM
Capcom would make the most sense as it would grant more exclusives, make it more popular in Japan. Also Street Fighter Exclusitivity...........hell yeah.
#6DonVito1990Posted 8/17/2014 5:43:14 PM
Rockstar Games/Take 2
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#7vashkeyPosted 8/17/2014 6:20:46 PM
I don't really care. I don't think any of the devs that Microsoft seems to have a strong relationship with like Behemoth are really so talented that Microsft ought to buy them. I don't really care so much about the systems wars meta game either than I feel so invested that I would want any of the big three to purchase anyone in particular.
#8GothmogzPosted 8/17/2014 6:37:52 PM
I laugh at those fanboys that would love more to deprive the competition of a game rather than having their own.

What about none and instead using that money to create a big studio, or help some indie to become great, like bungie in the past?
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#9xKryptonKnightxPosted 8/17/2014 6:41:49 PM
Double Helix...7 months ago.
---
Proper Preparation & Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GT: Marvel Maverick
#10SomboSteelPosted 8/17/2014 7:08:12 PM
lol why no XBROS?