why no prepaid cards for ea access?

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 4:24:45 PM
You can add the card, buy it then delete the card so it's not on your account. Your bank usually pays you back if fraud occurs but just realize your bank already has your info online anyways.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12zerojusticePosted 8/17/2014 4:26:46 PM
I think people who don't want their real cards on there account have a valid reason to be worried.

My friends account was hacked last year and while thankfully his credit card company refunded his money, dealing with it on the MS end was a long process that took several weeks of talking with customer service. During that time he couldn't access that account. In the end all he got was a year of live for his trouble.

Anyway, sure its paranoid but hey you never know...
#13kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 4:29:40 PM
zerojustice posted...
I think people who don't want their real cards on there account have a valid reason to be worried.

My friends account was hacked last year and while thankfully his credit card company refunded his money, dealing with it on the MS end was a long process that took several weeks of talking with customer service. During that time he couldn't access that account. In the end all he got was a year of live for his trouble.

A year of live is a nice deal lol, it happens any where any time and most of the time you get nothing. Just use Te card and delete it from the account imo.
---
#14glassghost0Posted 8/17/2014 4:30:28 PM
zerojustice posted...

How do you mess this up?
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#15zerojusticePosted 8/17/2014 4:32:53 PM
glassghost0 posted...
zerojustice posted...

How do you mess this up?

Auto correct on my tablet and not proofreading lol :P s
#16rafa0506Posted 8/17/2014 4:46:06 PM
did anyone else have a problem downloading fifa. please help.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#17kennyynnooPosted 8/17/2014 4:48:45 PM
rafa0506 posted...
did anyone else have a problem downloading fifa. please help.

Nope I owned it before. Try uninstalling the EA access app and reinstall it, hard reset also. I bet uninstalling then reinstalling the app itself fixes it but throw in a hard reset to.
---
#18phineasfoolPosted 8/17/2014 5:00:40 PM
You can buy the codes at Gamestop already. The code just prints on the receipt instead of buying a card.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#19teddy241(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:01:27 PM
phineasfool posted...
You can buy the codes at Gamestop already. The code just prints on the receipt instead of buying a card.

Ty. I will try tomorrow