Who will win the Console War?

#11darkness1018Posted 8/17/2014 5:55:20 PM
As long as there's games on both PS4 & XB1 I wanna play, I don't care who wins. I just wanna play good games.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1, Wii
#12Apex-PlayerPosted 8/17/2014 6:00:37 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Houndour posted...
PC already won. And it's not even a console. That's saying something.

Yet PC is losing plenty of it's great games to console, not getting many from console and to get better performance from console ports that it does get costs a lot more money on hardware.

Not really a win, but pretending is nice.

The man is unfamiliar with how much PC parts cost these days. The man doesn't understand that games are much cheaper on PC. The man doesn't realise there aren't many exclusives even out on next gen yet. The man hasn't noticed there is a lot of sequels and reiterations, instead of new IPs.

This man doesn't realize games like MGS:TPP will be 1080p 60fps on ps4 and to get higher performance then that on pc will be absurdly more expensive then a $400 (likely cheaper by then) ps4.

Or that games like Diablo 3 have so many more features on ps4 then on pc.

Games like Smite and DayZ are getting console releases well PC is not getting games like Bloodborne etc.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#13Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 6:05:32 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Houndour posted...
PC already won. And it's not even a console. That's saying something.

Yet PC is losing plenty of it's great games to console, not getting many from console and to get better performance from console ports that it does get costs a lot more money on hardware.

Not really a win, but pretending is nice.

The man is unfamiliar with how much PC parts cost these days. The man doesn't understand that games are much cheaper on PC. The man doesn't realise there aren't many exclusives even out on next gen yet. The man hasn't noticed there is a lot of sequels and reiterations, instead of new IPs.

This man doesn't realize games like MGS:TPP will be 1080p 60fps on ps4 and to get higher performance then that on pc will be absurdly more expensive then a $400 (likely cheaper by then) ps4.

Or that games like Diablo 3 have so many more features on ps4 then on pc.

Games like Smite and DayZ are getting console releases well PC is not getting games like Bloodborne etc.

Hehehe, the man doesn't realise that Diablo 3 is not a great game when Path of Exile and many others are available on PC. The man won't be able to play his exclusives in 60fps. The man can't mod his version of MGSV. The man is restricted with the 60 dollar price tag. The man will have to pay to play online.
#14GothmogzPosted 8/17/2014 6:09:16 PM(edited)
Talking to an ignorant console peasant about pc is like talking to a child about the universe.

Their knowledge and imagination is limited by the console catalog they dont have a clue of what a pc offers.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#15Dieinafire1Posted 8/17/2014 6:11:47 PM
PC is number one but the PS4 and Xbox1 are also great. More games and more ways to game the better!
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#16maizemaizePosted 8/17/2014 6:19:46 PM
The winner of console war is either:
You, provided you make a balanced choice and stick to it
OR
Console firms, provided you become a TROLL and spend your scarce funds to buy plenty titles and add ons you don't need, just to prove your point.

"The power is yours"
#17secondhand1Posted 8/17/2014 6:22:23 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Talking to an ignorant console peasant about pc is like talking to a child about the universe.

Their knowledge and imagination is limited by the console catalog they dont have a clue of what a pc offers.

Feel better about yourself?
---
I don't row.
#18IzraeilPosted 8/17/2014 6:26:31 PM
BDJayce posted...
Doesn't matter. People will still proclaim years after any defeat that their side won whether it was 'true' or not.

I just hope that this generation has some worthwhile games and that gamers can 'win the console war'.

That's only valid in the case of last generation, where an argument can be made each of the 3 consoles.
I don't know if anyone with a brain can honestly argue against the fact that Nes, Snes, PS1, and PS2 clearly won their respective gens.
#19puffnbillys420Posted 8/17/2014 6:53:09 PM
Is this jedi's new thing ? "Pc gamerz 4 lyfe"
---
Best rap battle ever youtube.com/watch?v=rhjpVVZTmqo
#20Cornbread4lifePosted 8/17/2014 6:54:30 PM
Gothmogz posted...

This is what a terrible post looks like.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life