Who will win the Console War?

#41Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:45:02 PM
RCW29 posted...
Ech. Whether Jedi is riding the D for xbox or PC, he is still an insufferable Dbag. Just goes to show, you can change the platform, but a troll is a troll regardless.

What's "the D" and "Dbag"? I'm unfamiliar with these terms.
#42a687947Posted 8/17/2014 11:03:03 PM
Me
#43The_RaterPosted 8/17/2014 11:04:37 PM
In terms of sales - PS4.
#44pobbesPosted 8/17/2014 11:13:13 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Is this jedi's new thing ? "Pc gamerz 4 lyfe"

He was on the 360 forums stating he sold his (his words) FailBox1.

So now he needs to praise pc even though he probably doesn't have a decent one,
it's that or buy a ps4 and he seems way to angry at Sony to support them.

(he probably got a ps4, but is a closet converter)

I don't "praise" PC, I give it credit when credit is due. I would never buy a Playstation 4 because it's basically the same console as the Xbox One, just with different games and a different controller. I am not angry at Sony, but they don't have gamers best interest.

How did it feel knowing Metal Gear Solid V was coming to PC? Did you squeeze your lips together and cry your eyes out? Hahaha.

Also, my computer is pretty good. It runs games better than PS4, sorry fella.

sony doesn't have gamers best interest? but MS did?
#45BDJaycePosted 8/17/2014 11:14:36 PM
Izraeil posted...
BDJayce posted...
Doesn't matter. People will still proclaim years after any defeat that their side won whether it was 'true' or not.

I just hope that this generation has some worthwhile games and that gamers can 'win the console war'.

That's only valid in the case of last generation, where an argument can be made each of the 3 consoles.
I don't know if anyone with a brain can honestly argue against the fact that Nes, Snes, PS1, and PS2 clearly won their respective gens.

Well yeah but those were simpler times where the fans cared about gaming.. not sales numbers and garbage stats.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#46deadmarvPosted 8/17/2014 11:18:26 PM
I just reviewed the results and even with Jedi's biased wording , PS4 is still winning???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I might just throw the xbox1 a sympathy vote.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#47Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 11:43:24 PM
deadmarv posted...
I just reviewed the results and even with Jedi's biased wording , PS4 is still winning???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's good to see your console of choice is winning the poll, tell your father when he gets home from work. :-]
#48deadmarvPosted 8/18/2014 1:39:57 AM
Jedi454 posted...
deadmarv posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's good to see your console of choice is winning the poll, tell your father when he gets home from work. :-]

Wow, was that to imply I'm a child? You've cut me deeply. How can I live on after a stanger insulted me over the internet???

/sarcasm
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#49Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 2:15:32 AM
deadmarv posted...
Jedi454 posted...
deadmarv posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, was that to imply I'm a child? You've cut me deeply. How can I live on after a stanger insulted me over the internet???

/sarcasm

If you weren't a child, i'd be pretty worried that you're still partaking in console warfare =/
#50TheGam3925Posted 8/18/2014 3:13:57 AM
Jedi454 posted...
deadmarv posted...
Jedi454 posted...
deadmarv posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/sarcasm

If you weren't a child, i'd be pretty worried that you're still partaking in console warfare =/

Funny coming from a teenager. Btw did you shave your head yet?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69836912
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.