Syncing the controller is a nightmare.

#1Foxx3kPosted 8/17/2014 7:27:45 PM
My controller light just blinks and blinks and blinks. It won't sync with my Xbox.

I can plug it in hard wired and it won't do anything.

I have to keep removing the battery and trying again again and again until it works.

What a nightmare. Why can't it just work. This is ridiculous.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#2ZemataPosted 8/17/2014 7:46:23 PM
You could have saved time by calling microsoft instead of complaining here
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#3MusuoJoePosted 8/17/2014 7:48:20 PM
It's obvious that the controller is garbage. 1800-4MYXBOX
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#4Foxx3k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:49:15 PM
Zemata posted...
You could have saved time by calling microsoft instead of complaining here

Microsoft doesn't really offer any support for their accessories and this is clearly a firmware / software problem anyway.

And problems should be made public regardless.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5AbstraktProfSC2Posted 8/17/2014 7:53:39 PM
weird. i have two controllers and they both worked immediately
I didnt even notice a syncing process
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#6ShELbY_GT500Posted 8/17/2014 7:55:10 PM
Foxx3k posted...
My controller light just blinks and blinks and blinks. It won't sync with my Xbox.

I have to keep removing the battery and trying again again and again until it works.

You do know there is a sync button on the left side of the actual console itself? When I got my XOne the controller synced no problems but when I got my second controller with the Forza 5 bundle I couldn't sync it because I was unaware of the sync button on the actual console itself.
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#7Foxx3k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 8:08:50 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

You do know there is a sync button on the left side of the actual console itself? When I got my XOne the controller synced no problems but when I got my second controller with the Forza 5 bundle I couldn't sync it because I was unaware of the sync button on the actual console itself.

No luck. My controller blinks, I press the button on the Xbox One and the controller stops blinking but there is no input.

The only "solution" I've found is to hard-power down my Xbox One. When I turn it back on, the controller works and is synced until : I unplug the controller, I unplug my headset, or I press the sync button. (If I power it on with the controller wireless, it will work until I plug it in)

It's *very* annoying. Very very very annoying.
---
#8teeebzPosted 8/17/2014 8:21:49 PM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...

---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#9ElemayowePosted 8/17/2014 8:29:06 PM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...

Pretty much this. I'd say make sure your controller is on it should blink if unconnected. Then while it's blinking hold the sync button on the left side of the console, following round from the eject button and hold it until it goes solid.

If this doesn't work, ehhh you've got a dud.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#10lunaticcorePosted 8/17/2014 10:47:13 PM
Its actually super easy with the Kinect. You just hold the button on the controller and hold it up so the Kinect see's it.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng